WYSIWYG Web Builder 6.5 is a major update with more than 65 new features and improvements (compared to version 6.1.2).
Most of the improvements are related to compatibility, usability and fine tuning of existing features.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 6.5 will be available later this year.
The update will be FREE for all registered users of WYSIWYG Web Builder 6.x. If you do not own an official license yet, then now is a great time to consider buying the 'real thing'!!!
A complete list of all the new features will be available within a few weeks. Here's a sneak preview;)
The quality of the generated HTML will be better than ever:
- HTML 4.01 DOCTYPE now includes loose.dtd, for improved browser compatiblity.
- Now fully compliant to the W3C box model.
- Added new 'Optimize text for FireFox/Safari' option to text object. An attempt to display text exactly as designed in all major browsers!
- Generate external CSS style sheets for page specific styles
- Generate single CSS style sheet for global styles
- and more
- Page Tabs are now draggable, so they can be re-ordered.
- 'id' property of selected object is displayed in the statusbar.
- Highlight selected object in Object Manager
- Redesigned color picker dialog
- Added the ability to lock ruler guides.
- Added 'Don't publish' option to objects. This allows you to exclude an object's assets from being published.
- Added 'Publish pages currently opened' option in Publish dialog.
- Added 'Visit published website' in Publish window.
- Added 'Remove PHP code during preview' option, to be able to preview PHP pages locally.
- Added 'Disable IE security warning during preview' to preview options.
- Added 'Set tab order' option to forms. This option can be used to quickly set the tab index of form objects.
- and more
Fine tuning of existing features:
- Login tools: Support for MySQL, CAPTCHA in Signup, Redirect users to page based on user name, display username on page.
- Rotate text object
- 'Gaussian blur' (glow) shadow effect added to Shape, ClipArt and Text Art
- Improved CAPTCHA
- and more...
+ Master Frames!
Added support for Master frames! Building website with a consistent look never has been easier! You can even automatically expand the layout if the content is larger than the content place holder!
To be continued...
Thanks for supporting WYSIWYG Web Builder!