Forum Rules - Registration to this forum is free for customers of http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/.
This service is only available for customers of the official website (http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/). If you bought your license through another website then you cannot make use of this service (in that case the website where you bought your license will take care of the support).
We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below.
1. Although the administrators and moderators of the WYSIWYG Web Builder Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages.
2. All messages express the views of the author, and the owners of the WYSIWYG Web Builder Forum or Pablo Software Solutions will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
3. By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violate any laws.
4. The owners of WYSIWYG Web Builder Forum reserve the right to remove, delete, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason without notice or explanation . Also we reserve the right to remove any avatars for any reason without notice or explanation.
5. Please so not open multiple posts about the same topic.
6. In general, we do not provide support for custom code or custom scripts. By that we mean code/script that was not created by the WYSIWYG Web Builder.
The tools we provide are meant only for advanced users and for users who are knowledgeable enough to manage their scripts using those tools.
If you have limited experience or knowledge about scripting and troubleshooting custom code, we strongly recommend that you look into hiring a web developer to assist you.
We can only support code that was generated by the software.
7. If your website doesn't work as expected, first remove all code you have manually added before posting your request for help.
8. Make sure you include the URL of your website if you report a problem. This makes it much easier for us to find out what you did and give proper advise.
If you do not include an URL to your website then we may not be able to help you.
9. If you SPAM this forum or our members in any manner, your account will be banned.
10. Do not abuse other forum members.
11. Do not put advertisement, large images or links to websites that were not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder in your signature.
If you violate this rule then your signature will be removed without warning!
12. Do not post illegal content or links to illegal content (images, video, audio etc).
13. We take the "Be Polite" rule very seriously! We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning. Please realize we want to help, but people that are rude just make our task that much less pleasant.
14. We do not offer support on extensions. Official extensions are provided "as is". For questions related to third party extensions you can contact the developer for support.
15. Please do not report order or activation problems on the forum, sales are processed by so-called resellers which do not watch this forum.
If you did not receive an order confirmation, please check your spam/junk mail. If you are sure the confirmation email did not go to your spam/junk mail, then contact the reseller (esellerate) and send a cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not receive an answer on your emails please read this:
16. These forums offer free support to users of the registered (paid for) versions of WYSIWYG Web Builder. If you are using an evaluation version then some functions of the software (e.g. extensions) will not work. If you are using an illegal version of the software then we cannot offer you any support.
Please Note: Just because somebody has purchased a license for WYSIWYG Web Builder, this does not give them the right to violate any of the above rules. We do not give second chances, once you are banned you are banned. We definitely don't want to go there! Let's all work together and be understanding of one another. PLEASE be nice, respectful and courteous and you will not have any problems.
Thank you for joining.
Pablo Software Solutions
Forum rules and other important forum information. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests