E-Phonic MP3 Player Extension ***Updated 05/12/11***

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
BaconFries

E-Phonic MP3 Player Extension ***Updated 05/12/11***

Post by BaconFries »

***Updated 05/12/11***
Meets W3C Standards Image Image
Built with Extension Builder 2.6.0

***Update***
A new download available for all to use...

The E-Phonic MP3 Player is a skinnable MP3 player that plays MP3 files on your website with the e-phonic mp3 player extension you have the choice of 4 skins to use from the micro player to nobius blue if you only need to play a single mp3 the micro player is best suited to this but it can be used for multiple mp3's if you wish as with all the other playerseach mp3 will display tilte of mp3 and the author name of the mp3. See image below for how the players look or visit the site in link below for demos of each player. As always please read the pdf before using if you have any issues with the extension I will help with them.
http://www.e-phonic.com/mp3player/
As always a special "THANKS" to Eddy for his guidence :D

Main features
100% skinnable using XML
4 realtime visualization effects (click to switch);
Loads XML playlists or single MP3 files.
4 high quality skins included!;
Small file size;

This image reference is for the few that dont read the pdf and read were it says it can be used without purchasing Notice the word "Free"

Download
The Extenion is now updated and can be downloaded from the Extension Manager for WB 7/8 users.

Last edited by BaconFries on Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.
madebyibloo

Post by madebyibloo »

Once again, another FAB one from Bacon! Cheers matey! :)

Cheers,
SUB
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Glad you like as always any issues let me know and I will try to resolve as soon as possible.
Eddy

Post by Eddy »

Just tested the nobius bleu and no problems with the mp3 player,Very nice looking players!! :wink:
zinc

Post by zinc »

BF Nice one!!! As always you do make great extensions.!!!!!!
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Thanks Eddy, sneil glad you both like this as always if any issues just say and I will fix asap...
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Hi damessiah13 yes it is possible to have more than one player on a page take a look at the tutorial below although it refers to simpleviewer, autoviewer and postcardviewer galleries the principal is the same as all use flash.....just remember if your are using more than one player at a time you will need to set the autoplay to off on all players as you dont want all players starting at once.
viewtopic.php?t=8384

sourabh_sachan glad you like it ....enjoy... :D
zinc

Post by zinc »

damessiah13 wrote:
BaconFries wrote:Hi damessiah13 yes it is possible to have more than one player on a page take a look at the tutorial below although it refers to simpleviewer, autoviewer and postcardviewer galleries the principal is the same as all use flash.....just remember if your are using more than one player at a time you will need to set the autoplay to off on all players as you dont want all players starting at once.
viewtopic.php?t=8384

sourabh_sachan glad you like it ....enjoy... :D
thanks for your quick reply...I have used this technique for my simpleviewer galleries but it involves making separate folders/pages for each instance of the extension. I need to have about 3-4 players on 1 page within my website.
I wonder if there's a way to do this?
Alternatively you could use iFrame.
zinc

Post by zinc »

damessiah13 wrote:thanks...but unfortunately I have no idea what that is...sorry for my newbyness.
is this another extension?
No.

You create 3 pages with 3 players on each page. and then put 3 inline frame

In the "Advanced" toolbox and link them to each of these 3 pages.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Yes it will... you will need to make three new pages with a player on each then on the page you wish them to be displayed on then add a iframe for each one open the iframe properties and use Link To/Internal page/Click 'Select' to choose a pageClick /page were the player is on/ok
do the same for each player and test in preview if you need any further help just ask and I will try to help ....
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

***Updated 27/12/09***
Built with Extension Builder 2.0.2
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Evening ok do you have a url to the site that you have used the player on? or is it the url that is in your posting...if I can view a url it gives me a better look at what may be wrong...looking at the url in the posting this site doesnt use the extension for the mp3 player it uses another player unrelated to tye ephonic if so I may not be able to help....
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Hi ok sometimes the reason that you see a old page and not the most recent page you have updated is because of browser caching this is were your PC stores a cached version of the pages/sites you have viewed recentlty or previously just for quicker loading so that it doesnt need to go to the sites server and pull from there. It is always best to delete your browsers cache from time to time to stop this. I will look into seeing if there may be any other reason why this is happening and let you know I will try and post any findings ASAP but trying to take a couple of days out just to catch up on life and other things...
gp2727

Re: E-Phonic MP3 Player Extension ***Updated 27/12/09

Post by gp2727 »

BaconFries wrote:***Updated 27/12/09***
Built with Extension Builder 2.0.2

***Note I will be uploading a new version for Web Builder 5.5 soon***

The E-Phonic MP3 Player is a skinnable MP3 player that plays MP3 files on your website with the e-phonic mp3 player extension you have the choice of 4 skins to use from the micro player to nobius blue if you only need to play a single mp3 the micro player is best suited to this but it can be used for multiple mp3's if you wish as with all the other playerseach mp3 will display tilte of mp3 and the author name of the mp3. See image below for how the players look or visit the site in link below for demos of each player. As always please read the pdf before using if you have any issues with the extension I will help with them.
http://www.e-phonic.com/mp3player/
As always a special "THANKS" to Eddy for his guidence :D

Main features
100% skinnable using XML
4 realtime visualization effects (click to switch);
Loads XML playlists or single MP3 files.
4 high quality skins included!;
Small file size;

Download For Web Builder Version 6.5
http://www.mediafire.com/?m2of0jw05mk

interceptor wrote:I think this is not right - to have an extension with a price tag almost as this whole software - I mean WB. Also I think that this site should not point to the download location of the extension because one can not use it (unless you want a website link and an unregistered sign) but to emphasize that it not free and a link to the website where you can download it. This way I downloaded it directly and had to remove extension after I realized all of this.

Thanks for reading.

P.S.
I do support paying for software but I think it should be mentioned before someone decides to download.
The download link for this extension is below....You clicked on the developer's site link to show what the extension looks like....
Download For Web Builder Version 6.5
http://www.mediafire.com/?m2of0jw05mk
gp2727

Post by gp2727 »

BaconFries wrote:Did you even bother to read the PDF that is enclosed with the extension were it states its use...what this means is it can be used freely on any site aslong as it is not a commerial site... commerical meaning that you profit from the content on your site and if it is a commeriacl site you need to purchase... it does pay to read the enclosed pdfs before Criticising
Registration Key
This is only needed if you plan to use on a commercial site this can be obtained from
http://www.e-phonic.com/mp3player/register/
Hey BaconFries, I just downloaded this extension and I can not get it to work either. Can you look at this....But I'm not criticizing.... :lol:
I did read the pdf also and I know this extension has worked in the past....
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

***Update***
A new download available for all to use...
gp2727

Post by gp2727 »

BaconFries wrote:No problem gp I will take a look to see what might be wrong... :D
Well BaconFries, you have done it time and time again....I certainly appreciate your help and support you bring to this forum....
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Nah aw shucks :oops: you going to have me going all :oops: lol your welcome it was just a missing js file need to make the extension work also just redone the pdf to bring it up todate....as always if I can fix I will
kenderuiter

Re: E-Phonic MP3 Player Extension ***Updated 12/07/10***

Post by kenderuiter »

I'm an abolute newbie to this so please bear with me...
How do I install this extension? (I am using Wysiwyg webbuilder 8)
Greetings, Ken de Ruiter
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

At the moment the extension is not availalbe for download sorry, this is due to it requiring to be updated with the latest extension builder, when this has been done, you will be able to download and install via the extension manager within WB7/8
kenderuiter

Post by kenderuiter »

Any idea as to when this update will be availiable? (days, weeks, months?)
adex1

Post by adex1 »

Hope you will upload it as soon as possible and thanks in advance,
BaconFries wrote:At the moment the extension is not availalbe for download sorry, this is due to it requiring to be updated with the latest extension builder, when this has been done, you will be able to download and install via the extension manager within WB7/8
Buy Automation Shopping Cart for CMS WEBSHOP + 2.2 Using WB10!
- Use secure gateway to buy using PAYPAL website.
BaconFries

Re: E-Phonic MP3 Player Extension ***Updated 05/12/11***

Post by BaconFries »

***Updated 05/12/11***
Extension is now available to download fron the Extension Manager