Embed Shopping Cart into Website

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
lpug

Embed Shopping Cart into Website

Post by lpug »

Trying to work out the best shopping cart for my site, I currently using stiva script by jabbers and it behaves reasonably well, the reason I went for this script was it bedded into my site and didn't look like something was just tacked on. I wanna to move to another cart which offers more functions such as opencart, prestacart or anything else.

Is there a way to add these carts to an existing site? ideally I want to add it in between my existing header and footer?

Thanks
Pablo

Re: Embed Shopping Cart into Website

Post by Pablo »

You can add third party code with the HTML object.
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/add_html.html
lpug

Post by lpug »

Thanks Pablo, not sure that will help me. I've created a shop front using prestashop, there is no way I can see where I can grab the html code.
However what appears to work is inserting a inline frame within a grid, it's also responsive. Surely that can't be it....must have a downside?

Thanks in advance
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Correct, if you do not have knowledge about HTML then you can also use the inline frame.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

You may find the following url helpful regarding installation.
http://doc.prestashop.com/m/mobile.action#dashboard