Using WYSIWYG to create email newsletters

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Escapeww

Using WYSIWYG to create email newsletters

Post by Escapeww »

Hi everyone,

My apologies if this has already been asked, I have checked the guides/forums etc but can't find anything. I want to use WYSIWYG to create email newsletters, but when I create a page and copy the HTML code into my mailer software it's all over the place, missing images, formatting issues etc.

Is there a guide anywhere or forum entry with any does/don't when trying to create this type of publication....hope I'm making sense!

Many thanks for all help.

Cheers

Darren
zinc

Re: Using WYSIWYG to create email newsletters

Post by zinc »

Escapeww wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:57 am Hi everyone,

My apologies if this has already been asked, I have checked the guides/forums etc but can't find anything. I want to use WYSIWYG to create email newsletters, but when I create a page and copy the HTML code into my mailer software it's all over the place, missing images, formatting issues etc.

Is there a guide anywhere or forum entry with any does/don't when trying to create this type of publication....hope I'm making sense!

Many thanks for all help.

Cheers

Darren
While it is possible to do it, there some issues with for example images where they need to be stored somewhere and if you publish your page. it will automatically publish the images in a folder and the path to them becomes absolute. So by copying the HTML code, you would need to change the path to the images (if you use them) in the code so it would display correctly.

Hope this helps.

Z
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
Escapeww

Re: Using WYSIWYG to create email newsletters

Post by Escapeww »

Hi Z,

Many thanks, I thought that might be the case about the photos.... will have a think!

Cheers

Darren