Need to totally rebuild a uploaded site

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
Lasa

Need to totally rebuild a uploaded site

Post by Lasa »

IHi
My pc died a violent death and it took the backup drive with it... so now I find myself needed to rebuild it.
I have a old copy that happen to be on a USB but its 15 days old so it doesn't have a a ton of modifications etc. but at least its a start.
How would be the best way to try and rebuild the site.
I'm guessing I need to download the image files.. is there something that can make rebuilding it easier?
Any help would be welcome.
Lasa
BaconFries

Re: Need to totally rebuild a uploaded site

Post by BaconFries »

Did you not make a back up .wbs to your server?. What is the most recent time you uploaded all files to the server was it within the last couple of days?. Is so you can use the HTML Import feature this will import all the HTML files then you can import the images. Note this way only imports the HTML only so some things like media players will need to be done again.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Maybe this is helpful?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=44024
Lasa

Post by Lasa »

Thanks guys!
I wish I had followed your instructions before... but I didn't... The import html does give you a heads up.
Doesn't seem to bring in the layergrid but the rest seems to be there...
My bad!
Lasa