Inline frame issue

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
colsmith999

Inline frame issue

Post by colsmith999 »

I have some pages of my website that are very difficult to view on a smartphone due to the width of the page.
So i thought a way round it was to put them inside Inline Frames so they could be viewed by scrolling.

They do work but the frames do not show a scrollbar even though i have scrollbars set to always show.

weird thing is, if i view the pages on my pc monitor and collapse the browser window so the web page responds and goes to the smartphone breakpoint the scrollbars are visible.

Anybody know whats going on or where i have gone wrong and what settings i need to have to view the scrollbars when viewing on a smartphone?
Herbert

Re: Inline frame issue

Post by Herbert »

colsmith999

Post by colsmith999 »

sorry but that doesnt help me.... all i can find is a link to a site to purchase the iframe extension which is fine but it only cost $5.25 and the minimum order price is $10.00

why would i want to spend 10 dollars on something that only costs 5.25?

I dont need anything else
Herbert

Post by Herbert »

I apologize politely for answering your question
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

I have some pages of my website that are very difficult to view on a smartphone due to the width of the page.
So i thought a way round it was to put them inside Inline Frames so they could be viewed by scrolling.
Using inline frames on mobile devices is usually not recommended because some browsers (like Safari on the iPad/iPhone) do not support scrollbars.
The reason for this is because multiple scrollbars on touch device may be confusing for the user. So Apple decided not to display the scrollbar at all.

To optimize your layout for smaller screens, you can add breakpoints or make the layout flexible with layout grids/flexbox.
colsmith999

Post by colsmith999 »

Not been rude herbert

thanks for your reply anyway