Wysiwyg error logs

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
Dragos

Wysiwyg error logs

Post by Dragos »

Hello .
When I open the program I get a window called "ERROR REPORT" for a very short time but the window is white. Does anyone know where I could find the error log reported by wysiwyg.The program 14.3.2(the latest 64-bit version) seems to work correctly but worries me about that error. I think I'm using the latest version of windows 10 education (1809) 64 bit. :oops:
Dragos

Re: Wysiwyg error logs

Post by Dragos »

This https://mega.nz/#!xNJVUCCY!kcgNyT5dDZFO ... 7F7tCJG9OQ is a short movie with error window
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

You can open Error reports via Menu -> Page -> Error Reports.
Dragos

Post by Dragos »

Thx but is not error with website page....is about an error that occurs immediately after the icon is started and the program start...error from menu are clean...
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

What is the error?
Dragos

Post by Dragos »

I dont know....after click on wysiwyg icon a blank white window appears without text, with the title ERROR REPORT and next second normally open the program .... in the menu to the error report nothing appears ....
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

I notice that you are using the 64-bit if you were to download and install the 32-bit does this still happen. Have you had this before when using a previous version of the 64-bit? Without the error message or any code it is difficult to help.
Dragos

Post by Dragos »

I dont have any error with that(last) 14.3.2 -64 bit version in previous windows version....i try in compatible mod for windows8 and some error little blank window...In windows logs no problems with wysiwyg app....?!?! Anyway..thx...Will use that and if encounter problems with app i tell about that...
Dragos

Post by Dragos »

All done..after clean installation...problems are few 32bit extensions..