Raspberry

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
lelis

Raspberry

Post by lelis »

I've simple question: is it possible to install and use Quick 'n Easy Web Builder on the Raspberry Pi?
Currently I'm using PC version with related licence. If yes, do I need to purchase the new one
and what is the installation procedure.
Thanks for your help.
Lelis
Pablo

Re: Raspberry

Post by Pablo »

I'm sorry, I do not have any experience with Raspberry Pi.
But if it runs a standard version of Linux then you can try.
lelis

Post by lelis »

It's a pity. Please imagine that HUGE market. Additionally with good price could be interesting.
Perhaps someone has already done this implementation (I'm not expert in Linux only simple user).
My regards.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Note that there is already a Linux version:
http://quickandeasywebbuilder.com/

However, there is no 'huge' market for this. There is only a handful of users...
lelis

Post by lelis »

Thanks Pablo, Yes and already tried quickly to do it. But I'm expert. One procedure could be an excellent solutions.
My best.
lelis

Post by lelis »

Please check one times how many Raspberry's are currently manufactured and applied in the world.
My best.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

I'm sorry, but based on my experience with the Linux product I do not think I can make this profitable.