CSS navigation problem

Issues related to hyperlinks and web site navigation.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/links.html
tjp28blue

CSS navigation problem

Post by tjp28blue » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:38 pm

Hello,

I have used CSS menu for a navigation bar on my new village website. There are ten buttons on it and with the exception of the second button all buttons work correctly. When the second button is clicked I get this message 'Hmmm can't reach this page - try this

file:///C:Users/trevo/AppData/Local/Temp/preview/Parish.php. I am afraid I don't understand this and everything I have tried does not solve the problem. I know that the link is correct. Your expert guidance would be much appreciated.

TJP

BaconFries

Re: CSS navigation problem

Post by BaconFries » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:06 pm

You cannot Preview pages with the extension .php locally you are required to publish to your host/server that supports php first to srr it work. Note this is unrelated to how the program works in anyway to run php it requires to run on a server and not the browser.

tjp28blue

Post by tjp28blue » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:12 pm

Baconfries,

Many thanks for your guidance. Not really too up with the tech stuff behind WWB. Could you tell me why it is only the one button that seems to be php and not all the others.

Many thanks

TJP

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:23 pm

Without seeing what you have done it difficult to say but it is most likely that you have added a contact form and it named Parish.php