Onmouseleave function

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
bubblegumweb

Onmouseleave function

Post by bubblegumweb » Sat May 19, 2018 10:29 pm

Hi all,

can anyone tell me if there is a way to have or design a pop up window to appear if a user is about to leave a webpage. I don's see any extensions for this function or any tutorials.
Can anyone help?

Regards

BaconFries

Re: Onmouseleave function

Post by BaconFries » Sun May 20, 2018 1:23 am

This will require scripting such as javascript and css. Now, this is just my opinion, do you really want to add one of the most hated features to your site?. I say hated because, if I visit a site and after viewing, it is my choice to leave, not the sites by having a popup, with the likes of, signing up to a email, maybe give feedback or for whatever reason you want to keep (by force) the user till they have completed something. Now there is a extension (paid) by me.prosenjeet (check his site) that If I remember does this, no offence is meant to him or the extension, it just my feelings on what your asking as as user to sites who use this in whatever way.

bubblegumweb

Re: Onmouseleave function

Post by bubblegumweb » Sun May 20, 2018 7:17 am

Hi BaconFries.

thanks for your reply. Having though about this, I guess you are right. Those "Exit Intent" pop ups are qyite annoying indeed. I'll move on to something more constructive in the web design world.

Cheers

GAry