Fancybox image size

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Norfolkman

Fancybox image size

Post by Norfolkman » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:16 pm

BaconFries, you very kindly helped me out on a jscript problem back in Sept 2017. I wonder if I could ask your advice again?

It refers to the use of a lightbox on the following example page: beta.mundesley.org
If you click on the Green bar link, the image is displayed full width across the display area.
If you click on the Red bar link, the image is reduced to fit the height, (Both image are exactly the same width). I want all images to display the full width of the display area, as the green one does but regardless of height. (They will scroll down). Obviously, Fancybox is 'fitting to height' rather than to width.

I suspect that there is something in fancybox that needs changing. autoDimensions??

Your advice would be much appreciated.
Geoff

BaconFries

Re: Fancybox image size

Post by BaconFries » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:16 pm

In Fancybox click on the "Settings" button this will open a new window were you can add for example the following:

Code: Select all

width: 800,
height: 600
Take a look at the following url to the Fancy box API for other settings that can be added the same way as mentioned above.
Fancybox

Norfolkman

Post by Norfolkman » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:25 pm

Thanks for the quick reply.

i have tried this but it doesn't change the WIDTH of the red link, this still does not display full width. As I said, both images are the same width, just the red one is 2000px high. It seems that something in Fancybox is setting it to "Fit to height" instead of "fit to width" but I can't work out what.

Ultimately I will need to display a whole list of images at different heights and I need to display them all at full width.

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:23 pm

Hi not at my PC so can't check whether the following autoDimensions can be used or not. I will look at this and give a reply to you later.

Norfolkman

Post by Norfolkman » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:49 pm

Thank you.
It does fill the width if you click on the red image,so I could live with this if necessary, but it would be cleaner if it started at full width.

UPDATE;
I've just noticed that when viewed on my phone, the width is filled OK!! Must be something to do with Win 10 / Laptop?

rogerl

Post by rogerl » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:03 pm

Try :

Code: Select all

width: 100%,
height: auto

Norfolkman

Post by Norfolkman » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:35 pm

Tried all of these but none worked.

Many thanks anyway for the ideas.