[rz] Shopping Suite *** UPD 2018-Jan-13 ***

In this section you can announce self-made paid extensions.
*** THIS SECTION CONTAINS PAID EXTENSIONS ONLY ***
[RZ]

Re: [rz] Shopping Suite *** UPD 2017-Jul-26 ***

Post by [RZ] » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:28 am

If I have an instance of the extension for every product category, each one on a different page, this makes the cart lighter by only loading the list of products that I want to see, but if I choose products browsing different categories from different pages, they get added to the cart and checkout?

yes, products you added to the cart won't be removed from the list even in the case you navigate from/to different pages

In my website, I already have a catalog of chemical products organized by categories, in which I show the name and description of every product and a link to the full detail PDF file. If I use the "add to cart module", will I be able to add a button just below my description or PDF link and get the product added to the cart?. That would be great as I wouldn't need to create new pages with the same information.

yes, just remember that you cannot add items from the pdf itself

Having this in mind, if I add an "add to cart" button, which has the product details like price in it's properties, I guess I will need one button for every product presentation I have, for example, an "Add to cart" button with half gallon price and one button for 1 gallon price, etc?

yes, if you want to handle as different products
no, you can use "price variants" connecting with different "external objects" (like a combobox)

Thank you

You are welcome

linkternet

Post by linkternet » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:14 am

Thank you so much for your response.

1. If I need the save the user information to keep their name, address, email, telephone, etc, I guess I should use CMS forms to he enters his info and then take him to the shop, right? or there's a way to use the same process "On Delivery payments" use in which the client should capture their data. Using php of course.

2. I guess there's no way for the user to save an order for later or to speed up the buying process when they buy the same products every month, right?

Thank you!!

[RZ]

Post by [RZ] » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:28 am

1. not cms forms, php; however this applies to on-delivery payments. using paypal you can prompt for a required address to deliver physical goods
2. both parties receive an email with the transactions details; paypal cares of, and if you are using on-delivery payments, the extension sends an email to both parties as well with the transaction details. each one is the responsible to store the information for later use

linkternet

Post by linkternet » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:21 pm

I want to give a gift when the purchase reaches a predefined amount. Is there a way to use the discount feature to know the purchase reached the amount and then allow the client to choose from a list of codes which belong to different gifts?.

Let's say if you buy $200, a predefined amount that grants you a free gift, then a combo box appears so you can choose from items KN234 Knife set, CC8923 Celular case or BS8234 Bluetooth Speaker. Like adding a discount coupon.

I hope I made myself clear.

Regards

[RZ]

Post by [RZ] » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:14 pm

you can predefine a discount as a percentage or a flat amount according to a specific amount ordered that you decide

linkternet

Post by linkternet » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:43 pm

Hi,

Is there a way to detect when the purchase amount reaches a predefined amount?
Maybe with an event or something?, Maybe that way I can show a list of gifts related to the purchase amount.

Thank you

[RZ]

Post by [RZ] » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:50 pm

you can specify that percentage/flat-amount for global discounts in the checkout process or you can allow discounts in specific items, as for the current available version (1.4.1.1) items cannot be the discount itself

linkternet

Post by linkternet » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:57 pm

Thank you very much for all the support. I think you extension is great tool.
I'll buy the suite asap.

Is there a chance you know a few sites that use your shopping suite so I can see how other developers implemented your solution?

Regards

[RZ]

Post by [RZ] » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:01 pm

www.magnawebstudio.com/shop <- this is a real site that uses the extensions set
i'm affraid i cannot post sites without the owners' permission

[RZ]

Re: [rz] Shopping Suite *** UPD 2017-Oct-14 ***

Post by [RZ] » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:25 pm

* New in version 1.4.1.2

:: animation module :: (suite version)

- Improved behavior with cart and add-to-cart modules handled by external access (via 'addtocart()' functions).
- Minor code optimizations.

:: glass module :: (suite version)

- Optional fade-out effect of the element when the magnifying glass is activated.
- Custom color and intensity for the fade-out effect.
- Fixed an RWD instability on resize.

zinc

Post by zinc » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:38 pm

Great Update. Thank you!

Adriano Marcio

Post by Adriano Marcio » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:03 pm

RZ,

... I am using Google translator ... if you have any typos, please disregard ...

I read several posts, but I still have some doubts and if possible I would like to count on your precious collaboration in answering.

1.) In Brazil, we use a lot of payment tool that the PagSeguro company, how to insert other means of payment?

2.) What language do you have in Pt-BR format?

3.) For me to create an ecommerce today, how many extensions do I need and what is the total value?

I await and I anticipate thanks to your attention.

[RZ]

Post by [RZ] » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:42 pm

hi
prices and included features are listed here: www.magnawebstudio.com/shop (select the 'eCommerce' option from the menu)
for more detailed technical information visit the following link: www.magnawebstudio.com/developer (select the extensions you want from the left panel)
1. the extensions are a gateway to paypal (pay-on-delivery is included)
2. you can easily translate or adapt all the messages (that are the result of the interaction with the shopping modules)
3. just follow the previous links, read the information and then you decide what you want, if you have any further question/s feel free to get in contact again whenever you want
with regards

[RZ]

Re: [rz] Shopping Suite *** UPD 2018-Jan-13 ***

Post by [RZ] » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:38 pm

* New in version 1.4.2

- New extension included (suite version): [rz] Integer Entry; beautifies quantity entries with this advanced replacement for the standard <INPUT> tag (useful in conjunction with add-to-cart module instances).

:: check-out module ::

- Order discount type (global/surplus modes).
- Coupons discount type (global/surplus modes).
- Optional confirmation/multipurpose messages before to proceed with the payment (can be global and/or day-specific).