Meeting Pablo in AMS

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
zinc

Meeting Pablo in AMS

Post by zinc »

I am planning to visit Amsterdam Holland later on this year and thought it might be an opportunity to meet Pablo for a beer. For those of you in Europe who can, would you be interested to join me? Of course it also depends on Pablo being around and wanting to meet. :D
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
alexmasss

Re: Meeting Pablo in AMS

Post by alexmasss »

There was a post a few months ago about Pablo's face and Pablo uploaded a photo from backside, without showing the face. This means he wants to remain incognito. Your idea is good, i would also meet, but I really doubt Pablo will agree.
zinc

Post by zinc »

I strongly disagree with you. I am sure he will be happy to meet up for a beer/coffee. If we are there and he is around, why not?
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
andyp

Post by andyp »

I think I prefer Pablo to remain mysterious ;)
Making mistakes....and still learning as I go along.. and very grateful to those who know far more than me... :)
http://www.apgraphx.co.uk