Holiday Responsive WYSIWYG Web Builder 12 Template

Please post commercial templates here.
dapson

Holiday Responsive WYSIWYG Web Builder 12 Template

Post by dapson »

Holiday is a professional WYSIWYG Web Builder template suitable for companies or agencies that provide services for tourist. If you are thinking of creating a travel and tour website, then this template will serve your purpose.

This template has elegant and modern designs to suit your preference.
Grab Holiday and create your amazing website with ease.

Features:
- 100% Responsive
- Colorful design
- Events
- CSS3 Animations
- Font awesome

Version Used:
WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.1.1

- See more at: https://store.dapsonishmeal.com/index.p ... uct_id=113

Note:images used in this template are for demonstration purposes only, therefore we require you to change them in your project.
BaconFries

Re: Holiday Responsive WYSIWYG Web Builder 12 Template

Post by BaconFries »

Always great work dapson. I have just viewed and noticed that in portrait mode I cannot scroll past beach houses to view the contact form it just sticks and becomes jerky. I have also viewed in Landscape mode this time I can scroll to the form section but not to footer like before it sticks and becomes jerky. Using at the moment Android 6 cell/phone to view. Just pointing this out with no criticism attached.
dapson

Post by dapson »

BaconFries wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:27 am Always great work dapson. I have just viewed and noticed that in portrait mode I cannot scroll past beach houses to view the contact form it just sticks and becomes jerky. I have also viewed in Landscape mode this time I can scroll to the form section but not to footer like before it sticks and becomes jerky. Using at the moment Android 6 cell/phone to view. Just pointing this out with no criticism attached.
Thanks for the feedback. I tested it and had similar experience. I have resolved that now. Thank you :D
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

No problem was going to post a small video to show but as you have fixed no need to. 😀
dapson

Post by dapson »

BaconFries wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:36 am No problem was going to post a small video to show but as you have fixed no need to. 😀
Thank you very much. You're awesome 8)