CMS SHOP + 2.2 RELASED!!!

Please post commercial templates here.
me.prosenjeet

Re: CMS SHOP + 2.2 RELASED!!!

Post by me.prosenjeet » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:14 pm

Looking at the status I get a feel that the product may or may not work with wb10/11. There has been no updates from the author so my suggestion is - dont risk it
Look for other such extension and you will find some shopping cart - free and pro paid ones too.
Best pf luck

adex1

Post by adex1 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:02 am

@Sharid: I am not the owner but friend with the owner. Kuasarx is the owner and he is going through a lot at moment - his 2 legs were amputed etc.
His webshop extension will work with WB10+. I will ring him tomorrow and ask him to get intouch with you guys.
Buy Automation Shopping Cart for CMS WEBSHOP + 2.2 Using WB10!
- Use secure gateway to buy using PAYPAL website.

Sharid

Post by Sharid » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:28 am

adex1

Thanks for the update, and very sorry to here about about your mate, I would not wish that on anyone. I wish him the best.

I don't mean to be rude, I real want the CMS SHOP with the lifetime updates as i'm setting up a digital download website. I only use WB V11 now, could you ask if it will also work on WB v11

Thanks once again

Sergio Morais

Post by Sergio Morais » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:23 pm

@Kuasarx
Feel better soon. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

To all members of the forum interested in this thread:
With regard to the extension, I too am interested in this. Having read further, it seems the template is part and parcel of the package. I am interested in knowing just how customizable the template is.
BTW: I am using WB11

Regards

Sharid

Post by Sharid » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:04 pm

Does anyone know is the CMS Shop works with WB v11 or is it only for V10?

and also just as important,

Does the CMS Shop allow customers to log into their account or is this just a straight to cart shop?

I can't see anything on the templates that suggest a CUSTOMER login area/Page

adex1

Post by adex1 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:21 am

Sharid wrote:Does anyone know is the CMS Shop works with WB v11 or is it only for V10?

and also just as important,

Does the CMS Shop allow customers to log into their account or is this just a straight to cart shop?

I can't see anything on the templates that suggest a CUSTOMER login area/Page

Hi Guys,
I have contact the owner on Skype and email but he has gone back to me.

The extension should work with v11.
Thanks.

Sharid

Post by Sharid » Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:06 pm

Adex1

Thanks for the update, I really want this product. I'm after the WEBSHOP with life time updates, hence somany question. I understand your mate is going through a hard time hence the delayed replys.

As stated in previous post I did send some emails direct but have not herd anything as there was a few questions that I had raised.

One being around "License Key for 100 Sites." does that mean I can build 100 sites for selling or for personal use as it also states can produce webtemplates for sale

Any info will help

adex1

Post by adex1 » Tue May 03, 2016 5:21 pm

Sharid wrote:Adex1

Thanks for the update, I really want this product. I'm after the WEBSHOP with life time updates, hence somany question. I understand your mate is going through a hard time hence the delayed replys.

As stated in previous post I did send some emails direct but have not herd anything as there was a few questions that I had raised.

One being around "License Key for 100 Sites." does that mean I can build 100 sites for selling or for personal use as it also states can produce webtemplates for sale

Any info will help
Hi,
Yes, you can build 100 sites for selling or for personal use as it also states can produce webtemplates for sale too.

Hurtado

Post by Hurtado » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:03 am

Update to WWB11?

HORIZON

Post by HORIZON » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:10 pm

I know this is an older thread, but does anyone know if this product is still available or being developed?

Whilst the web site is up, there doesn't appear to be any contact details anywhere on there? I know the developer has had health problems in the past and the site says it has been hacked in recent times, but even the link to the support forum on there is non functioning, meaning no way to contact to ask questions, or enquire about the product. :(

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:47 pm

me I have removed your post as it is Hijacking another users thread with your products for sale when the original post is offering the same. If you feel undone to feel free to contact support but it is unfair to hijack a users thread with your services you wouldn't like it for me to post offering services in any of your threadsbwiuld you

HORIZON

Post by HORIZON » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:00 pm

Thanks 'Bacon Fries'. It would be good to hear if anyone has been in contact with the developer of this original program in recent times, as it showed great promise.

Whilst the site is up with a payment button for this item, without any means of being able to contact the owner, to establish if a couple of features are present in there and indeed if it actually going to work okay with WWB11, I can't invest any money with making a purchase from its developer.

HORIZON

Post by HORIZON » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:11 am

UPDATE: Despite sending emails (from more than one account), none of which have been returned as 'undeliverable' I have been unable to make any contact at all with the developer of this product.

It would be a real shame if the developer has stopped work on this project, as it was one of the most complete custom solutions for having an easy to deploy ecommerce shop with enough features to make it usable in the 'real world' in conjunction with WWB. :(

mckrahman

Post by mckrahman » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:28 am

Hi

Is it responsive shopping cart ?

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:46 pm

@LTH Post has been moved to Off Topic section as the question is not related to the programme but a paid extension were hopefully another user of it may answer via email later