Adendum Designed Template #10

Please post commercial templates here.
Adendum

Adendum Designed Template #10

Post by Adendum »

From the same developer that brought you the series of highly acclaimed free extensions (41 in the portfolio) you now have access to a small but growing set of professionally designed and implemented WWB9+ templates.
t10-1.jpg
The tenth in the series is the aptly named WWB9 Template - TEN - £10.00.

Demo #10A /Demo #10B / All Demos / Purchase.

Template Style
The demo/template is a PARALLAX single page website. Ideal for a variety of situations such as a small business or personal web site without too much content, an event or new product launch or even a landing page for something that needs a 'WOW' factor.

Features
- two navigation systems - all optional (show/hide), all customisable,
- all navigation systems are pure CSS, no images,
- you can set background images for each section or a solid colour or a pattern (seamless image) or use a transparent section (read the documentation!!!),
- you can set a floating and parallax'd image in sections 2, 3 and 4.
- php index page but sectional pages can be html or php,
- index page is proper HTML5 and validates as HTML5,
- numerous helpful links within the information page and the extension help file,
- not the average WWB template!

Template Content
This template provides an index page (this must be a PHP page), five section pages and an information page.
This template will only work in conjunction with its symbiotic extension - Parallax-B.
The information page will not be published and is provided to assist you in understanding how this template works and what things you need to be aware of. The Parallax-B extension will only work with this template because the extension and template have 'hooks' into each other.

Master Frames
Not used.

Requirements
The new Parallax-B extension is a symbiotic extension that requires this template to work. The template will not work at all without the extension and vice versa.
Your server must support PHP5.0 or higher.
The ability to spend 10-15 minutes reading the supplied help file in the extension and the information page in the template.

Images / Content
No images are provided with the template.
The downloaded template zip file contains three other zip files that contain the Parallax-B extension and both demo projects to assist you in understanding how to build a parallax website. The images supplied in the demo projects are NOT for re-use. DO NOT USE THESE IMAGES.

Demo #10A /Demo #10B / All Demos / Purchase.

NOTE:
There are a couple of 'complex' processes going on behind the scenes that you do need to understand and I have written two separate but interlinked information/help files to explain these. It is therefore important that you read these fully before you start building a site with this template and definitely before you think about contacting me for any support. 10-15 minutes reading the help files will save us all a lot of time. The supplied demo project will also help you understand what is happening and how to create your own awesome parallax website!!

Have fun with it! And let us know the URL of you site so you can inspire other WWB users!
Aditerum - No longer supporting WWB extensions - refer to CJS.
Aditerum - No longer supporting WWB templates - refer to CJS.

WWB 9.4; Ext Builder 4.2; Windows 10 64bit; Intel Core i7-3770 Processor 3.40Ghz; 16.0Gb RAM
Death to Internet Explorer!
Vlastimil

Re: Adendum Designed Template #10

Post by Vlastimil »

Nice template, it`s please included possibility highlight/set color for selected menu item?

Vlastimil
Adendum

Post by Adendum »

Vlastimil wrote:Nice template, it`s please included possibility highlight/set color for selected menu item?

Vlastimil
Of course you can customise both navigation menus - you can change the colour of the header navigation buttons, hover/active state colour, side buttons and labels.

WWB 9.4; Ext Builder 4.2; Windows 10 64bit; Intel Core i7-3770 Processor 3.40Ghz; 16.0Gb RAM
fredphoesh

Post by fredphoesh »

Hi
Looks like what I am looking for, it does not seem to be "mobile ready", I went to the link on the ops post and the page looks as it does on desktop, so is too small to read on a phone.
Are there any Breakpoints or anything that would make it work on a mobile?

Tx
Mark
Using 18.0.1
Windows 11 i7, 24gb RAM
Adendum

Post by Adendum »

This was a WWB9 generated template - therefore no breakpoints were introuced. If you bought the template in its current form you would need to create your own breakpoints.