Breakout (FREE)

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
Adendum

Breakout (FREE)

Post by Adendum »

The final extension (Number 41) from the library of extensions by Adendum.

However, although the extension was created by Adendum the guts of it are entirely down to Pablo. No matter what I did when hacking into a layer I couldn't reproduce the same effect in an extension .... until Pablo came to my rescue and supplied the jQuery that unravelled the secret.

The purpose is simple - this extension creates a layer that breakouts of the constraints of a page so that the layer will fill the browser width. It is designed to call in another page (internal or external) using EITHER an inline frame or using the <object> tag and was primarily developed to complement the Snazzy Maps extension but it can be used with many other types of page. However, for the best effect the page called in to a Breakout page should fill the browser entirely.

There are four examples on the demo page and additional examples in the Snazzy Maps page.

There will be NO FURTHER development of this extension other than bug fixing. What you see is what you get, so please do not ask for additional features or options to change the current feature set.

Have fun and let your creativity loose!
Last edited by Adendum on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aditerum - No longer supporting WWB extensions - refer to CJS.
Aditerum - No longer supporting WWB templates - refer to CJS.

WWB 9.4; Ext Builder 4.2; Windows 10 64bit; Intel Core i7-3770 Processor 3.40Ghz; 16.0Gb RAM
Death to Internet Explorer!
jordan

Re: Breakout (FREE)

Post by jordan »

. 8) . - THX for your index update mail Paul! - THX for all your great extensions;)
Adendum

Post by Adendum »

It was built using Extension Builder 4.2 so I doubt it.

WWB 9.4; Ext Builder 4.2; Windows 10 64bit; Intel Core i7-3770 Processor 3.40Ghz; 16.0Gb RAM
stamjoe

Post by stamjoe »

Amazing stuff man!!!!
Thanks very much!!!!
Joe
Adendum

Post by Adendum »

99% of the credit goes to Pablo on this one. It's his jQuery - read the original post.

Adendum

Post by Adendum »

DavidMoshe wrote:thanks for cool extension. can you please tell is it possible to use this also with normal gmaps ?
i cann not find anywhere gmap API key for sneezy maps :(

maybe you know how to find it, i also looked on google but only thing i find is stupid wiki telling about licences!

best regads
You can use Breakout for anything.

The API is easy to find - I have even provided links to get one from within the demo and the extension PDF.