Virtual CMS - Simplest CMS ever

In this section you can announce self-made paid extensions.
*** THIS SECTION CONTAINS PAID EXTENSIONS ONLY ***
r3za

Virtual CMS - Simplest CMS ever

Post by r3za »

@VirtualCMS

Hello All,

VirtualCMS is the simplest CMS WYSIWYG Editor in the market and it gives ability to provide your customers a very clean, simple and safe Content Management Service.
You have rights to use on any many as websites you wish but you do not have rights to resell or edit the extension or code. All rights are reserved for Reza(Virtual Designers) and Paul.

ALL you need to do is to add two extensions to your page, upload the website to your server and start editing it on-line.

Please kindly Read this carefully: This CMS is limited to Tinycme functions. Also because of the way WB does style the text, image .... areas you will not be able to change the initial style of the page which is created with WB as they are hard coded when you built your website. This is an extension to make life a bit easier if you need to edit the existing content of website.

Brief:
- Simplest and most flexible CMS
- You build your website with WYSIWYG Web Builder 8 or higher as normal and with dropping two extensions to your home page you have a CMS without involving any other elements
- Edit the page visually with using simplest online WYSIWYG Editor
- Ability to upload images or replaces images
- Automatic back up after every editing
- Ability to lock some pages if you do not want to give access to edit with just not dropping the extension into the page
- Ability to edit any HTML or PHP page.
- TinyMCE is revised and fixed. Now all functions are valid and working from TinyMCE. 03/12/2012 updated

Instruction
- Build your website with WYSIWYG Web Builder 8 or higher as usual you do
- Drag and drop both below extensions to any page that you would like to have it as an editable page.

• @VirtualCMS-Part1 (after dropping the extension to the page, right click on this extension and “Move To Back” )
• @VirtualCMS-Part2 (after dropping the extension to the page, right click on this extension and “Move To Front” )

- Make sure your page CharacterSet is Unicode (UTF-8); just to make sure all characters are saved correctly. See below images if you do not know how:

- Set your page user name and password for admin area

- You keep the page extension to any format you wish and to access your admin area all you need is to follow the direction of your files. E.g. if you have dropped the extensions to the Index page you can access admin area via http://www.yourdomain.com/virtualcms.php
Which of course you should change http://www.yourdomain.com with your own domain name

*Some functions to add images are disabled for demo and the instruction how to add any image will be provided in manual*

DEMO:
Front End: http://www.virtualdesigners.co.uk/proje ... -cms/demo/
Admin Area: http://www.virtualdesigners.co.uk/proje ... ualcms.php
Please be nice and do not edit the admin area with bad words etc.. This is only to demonstrate the work and how it works. Thanks in advance!

*******************************************************************************************************************************
To Purchase please follow below Link and after payment you will be receiving the extension within 12 hours.
http://virtualdesigners.co.uk/projects/ ... l-cms/buy/

*******************************************************************************************************************************

For the best result in editing the web page to optimize the TinyMCE, I suggest to use google chrome even though it works with all browsers.

Enjoy! and Thanks for purchasing and using this extension.
Reza (@virtualdesigners.co.uk)
Last edited by r3za on Wed May 15, 2013 10:35 am, edited 13 times in total.
Reza
Web Design and Search Engine Optimisation

Http://www.SEO25.com
Free URL Rate & Site Value Tool - Free Search Engine Submission!
Patr100

Re: Virtual CMS - Simplest CMS ever

Post by Patr100 »

Trying the demo but when I try to insert/edit an image i get a blank white box?
FireShot Screen Capture #039 - 'VirtualCMS' - virtualdesigners_co_uk_projects_wb-extensions_@virtual-cms_virtualcms_php_file=index_html.jpg
r3za

Post by r3za »

thanks Patr,
Thanks for feedback. Basically to upload image you need to use the left hand side "Manage image" rather than the tinyMce. I will be removing some functions which are not used in next version.
Reza

Patr100

Post by Patr100 »

r3za wrote:thanks Patr,
Thanks for feedback. Basically to upload image you need to use the left hand side "Manage image" rather than the tinyMce. I will be removing some functions which are not used in next version.
I am not using the built in context menu. Not to upload images but to edit or remove an existing image. If that basic function doesn't work then your CMS will be too limited.
FireShot Screen Capture #040 - 'VirtualCMS' - virtualdesigners_co_uk_projects_wb-extensions_@virtual-cms_virtualcms_php_file=index_html.jpg
r3za

Post by r3za »

Patr100 wrote:Trying the demo but when I try to insert/edit an image i get a blank white box?

I have disabled now the functions that are not used for tinyCME
Reza

Patr100

Post by Patr100 »

Makes no difference to my problem. I still have it.
Patr100

Post by Patr100 »

r3za

Post by r3za »

Patr100 wrote:

Patr, please see this link: http://virtualdesigners.co.uk/projects/ ... ontact.php
image is replaced. the full details how these work are given in the manual!
Reza

Patr100

Post by Patr100 »

r3za wrote:
Patr100 wrote:

Patr, please see this link: http://virtualdesigners.co.uk/projects/ ... ontact.php
image is replaced. the full details how these work are given in the manual!

That still doesn't fix the problem! If you demo doesn't work as expected then I'm not wasting further time pursing it. Nor will others.
You still have a context menu option in your demo which doesn't work. You will lose many potential users if your demo isn't fixed.
r3za

Post by r3za »

thanks for feedback Petr. I have totally removed the right click from the tinycme to stop the confusion.
Reza

Patr100

Post by Patr100 »

r3za wrote:thanks for feedback Petr. I have totally removed the right click from the tinycme to stop the confusion.
Has caused another problem. There's now no option at all to edit/change/add images in the TinyMCE tool bar.
r3za

Post by r3za »

Petr, I think there is a communication issue here. from image manager you can add or edit any image and this is not available in the demo because different people try to upload different picture and will mess the theme.
adding or editing image with this tool has nothing to do with this editor. I am sure there are some other CMS for you out there which probably keep you happier.
Reza

Patr100

Post by Patr100 »

r3za wrote:Petr, I think there is a communication issue here. from image manager you can add or edit any image and this is not available in the demo because different people try to upload different picture and will mess the theme.
adding or editing image with this tool has nothing to do with this editor. I am sure there are some other CMS for you out there which probably keep you happier.
I'll repeat what i said. The option to edit images in the toolbar was there - (see the sceencap in your first post) , but is now gone. You are contradicting the evidence by saying
"adding or editing image with this tool has nothing to do with this editor" - Are the screen caps invented?
If people don't find it in the demo, they won't assume it's possible before buying.
This is a paid for ext. You really need to be clearer about what you're offering.
Where is the manual? It's pointless referring to it if they have to buy it before they can see that it does what they want.
r3za

Post by r3za »

Patr100 wrote:
r3za wrote:Petr, I think there is a communication issue here. from image manager you can add or edit any image and this is not available in the demo because different people try to upload different picture and will mess the theme.
I'll repeat what i said. The option to edit images in the toolbar was there (see the sceencap in your first post) , but is now gone. You are contradicting the evidence by saying
"adding or editing image with this tool has nothing to do with this editor" - Are the screen caps invented?
If people don't find it in the demo, they won't assume it's possible.
This is a paid for ext. You really need to be clearer about what you're offering.
Where is the manual? It's pointless referring to it if they have to buy it before they can see that it does what they want.

I am totally puzzled with the way you approach. There is no point to argue. your question is simply answered and I do not see any point to repeats myself. Please kindly do not buy if you are not happy with what you see but stop this no end conversation. thanks mate.
Reza

r3za

Post by r3za »

fezzie wrote:hi,

if i buy this cms, i can use it for a lot of websites?
I dont have pay pal, is there another way to pay for this cms?
i am from holland (dutch)

thanx

fezzie
Hello Fezzie,
Yes, you can use on as many website you wish but if you keep the copy right on the code as it is. This belongs to Paul and I who have developed and still working on it to make something quite easy to use for everyone.

Unfortunately, I dont have any other type of facility for payment except paypal. if you have a bank card, you should be able to pay as card paypment by paypal.

Reza
Reza

r3za

Post by r3za »

Patr100 wrote:Trying the demo but when I try to insert/edit an image i get a blank white box?

FireShot Screen Capture #039 - 'VirtualCMS' - virtualdesigners_co_uk_projects_wb-extensions_@virtual-cms_virtualcms_php_file=index_html.jpg
TinyMCE is revised and fixed. Now all functions are valid and aworking from TinyMCE. Also is added this feature to the demo!
Reza

adex1

Post by adex1 »

r3za wrote:
Hi r3za,

Good improvement. Apart from the index to contact pages. How can somebody add or create other pages?
Buy Automation Shopping Cart for CMS WEBSHOP + 2.2 Using WB10!
- Use secure gateway to buy using PAYPAL website.
r3za

Post by r3za »

adex1 wrote:
r3za wrote:
Hi r3za,

Good improvement. Apart from the index to contact pages. How can somebody add or create other pages?
Hello Adex1,
By adding the extensions to any page in the WB BUILDER, you can edit the page from this cms. If you do not add the extension the comes with a message that page is not editable.
Add the moment, there is no option to add to remove pages as only works with WB Editor. it is in my work stack for late 2013 to add this feature though if all goes smooth.
Reza

adex1

Post by adex1 »

Alright, it means l have to create all pages myself. Is it all pages needs to each extension or one extension is enough for all pages.
Buy Automation Shopping Cart for CMS WEBSHOP + 2.2 Using WB10!
- Use secure gateway to buy using PAYPAL website.
r3za

Post by r3za »

adex1 wrote:Alright, it means l have to create all pages myself. Is it all pages needs to each extension or one extension is enough for all pages.
hi Adex1, Any page that you need to give ability to edit, you must drop the extensions to the page. no configuration needed. only all user name and pass must remain same and you only will have access fro a single user panel.

For example in the demo, I have drop the extensions to three pages: Index, news, contact which are editable now
Reza

r3za

Post by r3za »

vwaaron wrote:HI, I just paid for this software, but can anyone help me where I can download it ?
Hi vwaaron, Thanks for the purchase. I have emailed you the extension and instruction.

Reza
Reza

r3za

Post by r3za »

BaconFries wrote:Please contact the developer of the extension for details on how to download your purchase, please note that that this is a third party extension that you have purchased, it has nothing to do with the program, the forum or pablo software in anyway any issues should be made with the seller.
Thanks for the heads up BaconFries, I have emailed the extension.
Reza

r3za

Post by r3za »

fezzie wrote:Hi all wb users,

I am using this cms for almost 2 weeks now and i am very satisfy. All the functions are working find and it s working pretty fast.
It is a simple cms that using tinymce but it s working very well. This is for the wb users who want a simple text and picture cms.
This is much better then the wb cms that i tried before, you can do more with this one. So for the users who may have doubts i can recommend this cms!
cheers
Thanks a lot Fezzie, I appreciate your positive feedback :)
Reza
Reza

r3za

Post by r3za »

IeMS wrote:Hi, I was just looking for an updated opinion on this extension, it's pros, cons, etc. How dummy proof is it? Training available if neccessary. You said the admin area of the cms is myurl.com/virtualcms.php? Are there any hosting platforms where this extension would NOT work?

Do you offer a money back guarantee or not really? Just curious. Thank you in advance for your time.
Hello Rob,
Its quite straight forward and easy to use but if you find it that you need any help, I would be glad to help. This extension is written in PHP code so it work with any type of Linux hosting.
If you need a hosting, I can offer you a very reliable company that I have been using them for more than 10 years.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to give any refund as it is software that there is not activation facility within but I assure you will be OK.
If you have more question please directly email me virtualdesigners@london.com

Hope this has helped you with your questions.
Reza

mandrake

Post by mandrake »

Hello,

I am interested in your extension. I want to use the font "Century Gothic" character for a project. I do not see this font in the list. How to add the font to your extension?
Thank you for your reply.
maxime

Post by maxime »

This extension looks like the free extension made by EDDY. What is the main difference between this extension and this one who is free ? : viewtopic.php?t=22962
mandrake

Post by mandrake »

Only the "Design"?...Thank you for the link! :)
r3za

Post by r3za »

mandrake wrote:Hello,

I am interested in your extension. I want to use the font "Century Gothic" character for a project. I do not see this font in the list. How to add the font to your extension?
Hello there, you can use fonts that you can save in your server or through the tiny CMS
Reza

r3za

Post by r3za »

maxime wrote:This extension looks like the free extension made by EDDY. What is the main difference between this extension and this one who is free ? : viewtopic.php?t=22962
Hello Maxime,

There are fundamental differences between these extensions. The main difference is that you design your website with WB software in anyway you wish and by dropping this extension to your project, you give ability to edit your project visually not unlike the link you provided that only can edit part of the page and it doesn't give option to edit all website.

Regards,
Reza
Reza

mandrake

Post by mandrake »

Hello,

Ok, let's see if I understood everything:
I create a project in WWB9. Quite normally. I make my pages with my writing and my design, typically. Then if I install your extension, then I can modify the existing content in my pages (text, images ..) and keep the existing style (fonts ( Century Gothic, etc ...)
Is that correct or not?
Cordially.
mandrake

Post by mandrake »

Hi, I finally bought this extension today.
I have not received at the time I write this message.
I will test this extension as soon as I receive it and then I will make a report on the forum page. :idea:
This will allow you to make a positive or negative opinion on this extension. :wink:
Cordially.
maxime

Post by maxime »

mandake,are you ready to give your evaluation ??
mandrake

Post by mandrake »

Good evening.
Indeed this extension is different. It allows you to edit a text or an image in a page already created (this is not possible with the other extension). Installation is very simple, its use also.
It allows you to edit text with a font character @ font-face without transforming.
I recommend Firefox to make changes to existing pages.
By cons it seems really difficult for me to add content to the existing page with this extension, especially if there are graphics and photos. I tried but it is very complicated. Maybe I'm wrong ... took me
So this extension is sympathetic to edit existing text (replace a message with another, for example), for the rest it will be difficult, especially if the system is designed for a customer who does not know much about cms.
I think it can be improved. The extension is useful to me, but only for two or three pages of text content.
I bought this extension after testing the demo site and the result is identical in feel and ergonomics. You decide directly on the vendor's site, very friendly and responsive in its answers.
If you have more specific on this extension questions, do not hesitate to post here.
Cordially.
SteveMann

Post by SteveMann »

What is the login and password for the demo?
r3za

Post by r3za »

SteveMann wrote:What is the login and password for the demo?
Hello Steve,

user: admin
password: password123

Please let me know if you have any issue.
Reza

r3za

Post by r3za »

mandrake wrote:Good evening.
Indeed this extension is different. It allows you to edit a text or an image in a page already created (this is not possible with the other extension). Installation is very simple, its use also.
It allows you to edit text with a font character @ font-face without transforming.
I recommend Firefox to make changes to existing pages.
By cons it seems really difficult for me to add content to the existing page with this extension, especially if there are graphics and photos. I tried but it is very complicated. Maybe I'm wrong ... took me
So this extension is sympathetic to edit existing text (replace a message with another, for example), for the rest it will be difficult, especially if the system is designed for a customer who does not know much about cms.
I think it can be improved. The extension is useful to me, but only for two or three pages of text content.
I bought this extension after testing the demo site and the result is identical in feel and ergonomics. You decide directly on the vendor's site, very friendly and responsive in its answers.
If you have more specific on this extension questions, do not hesitate to post here.
Cordially.
Hello Mandrake and thanks for your feedback. I will go through carefully and will improve it for future versions. The minor limitation is related to TinyMCE editor which I am planning to use some other editors with less limitation which will improve the performance.

Thanks
Reza
Reza

mandrake

Post by mandrake »

@SteveMann: It is only in France that we learn to say "hello" when you post a message?

@r3za:

Hi Reza,
Your extension is very interesting. It's just complicated if I put "div" to each line as it is necessary to modify each line one by one in Tiny. So when I create a text, I try not to include "div" to each line.
I look forward to your future changes.
Very interesting little suggestion: the ability to change the texts in English by default in your extension (eg the administration part and page password). This would directly display these texts and words in French for example. More convenient for my clients.
Good day,

Cordially.
Enupnion

Post by Enupnion »

"@SteveMann: It is only in France that we learn to say "hello" when you post a message?"

Usually, we consider a thread to be a conversation. No one says 'hello' every time they speak in a conversation. However, the one that initiates the conversation usually says 'hello' and sometimes those that join in on the conversation say 'hello', but it is not generally bad etiquette to not say hello deeper in a thread.

Notice, I did not start my post with a greeting. But it should not be considered rude. :)
mandrake

Post by mandrake »

Hello,
I think this is part of my learning the French language. Since this is a rule of politeness tends to disappear, I like to start my posts with a small "Hello". Indeed, I do not say "hello" to my contacts whenever we exchange telephone conversations, for example. It would take me for a crazy person! :lol:
But hey, sometimes I think people are too direct and forget moral values​​.
Anyway thank you for your intervention. :wink:
Cordially.
Enupnion

Post by Enupnion »

I think this is part of my learning the French language. Since this is a rule of politeness tends to disappear, I like to start my posts with a small "Hello". Indeed, I do not say "hello" to my contacts whenever we exchange telephone conversations, for example. It would take me for a crazy person! :lol:
But hey, sometimes I think people are too direct and forget moral values​​.
Anyway thank you for your intervention. :wink:
Cordially.
Hello. I can be cordial, too. :) Glad we could chat.
JAR

Post by JAR »

Bought it yesterday....Using it today!
Jerry Reneau
www.reneaugraphics.com
JAR

Post by JAR »

I have used your CMS on other websides with out any issues...but can't solve this...
Thanks for your help...

JAR
r3za

Post by r3za »

JAR wrote:Image

I have used your CMS on other websides with out any issues...but can't solve this...
Thanks for your help...

JAR
Hello there,
I see you are using windows hosting. Are you sure your server supports PHP?
Reza

JAR

Post by JAR »

yes...its a godaddy account..Which I have used before with your CMS system so not sure why this is not working...

Thanks
mandrake

Post by mandrake »

Hello,
I do not understand. Why is it said: "D" on your screenshot? This is not a screenshot from GoodDaddy, it looks more like a letter from a hard drive. You tested only locally under windows?
Have you tested your web hosting online?
r3za

Post by r3za »

I do not understand. Why is it said: "D" on your screenshot? This is not a screenshot from GoodDaddy, it looks more like a letter from a hard drive. You tested only locally under windows?
Have you tested your web hosting online?
Hi Mandrake, Thanks for notes. Basically the hosting Jar has is Windows hosting which is different from normal hosting as normal public_html and in windows hosing it displays the drive of server.

What Jar has to find out is to get in touch with hosting and make sure the hosting supports PHP language.

Reza
Reza

JAR

Post by JAR »

Hi...Thanks for the input...
This page is hosted on Godaddy.com which runs the latest php.
here is a link to the page:

http://www.oregoncoastlifestyles.com/virtualcms.php

Thanks!

JAR
r3za

Post by r3za »

JAR wrote:Hi...Thanks for the input...
This page is hosted on Godaddy.com which runs the latest php.
here is a link to the page:

Thanks!

JAR
Hello Jar,
Please email me your user and pass to this email, I will have a look:
info@urlrate.com
Reza

NDV

Post by NDV »

Hello!
I am interested in your VirtualCMS product, TinyMCE. 12/03/2012

According to your data, this version is compatible with WYSIWYG Web Builder 8
Will VirtualCMS be compatible with WYSIWYG Web Builder 15 and PHP7?
Are you planning to change TinyMCE updated to new versions of TinyMCE v5?
How does Virtual CMS behave, work on responsive sites?
https://t.me/webart42
I offer my services for website development in WYSIWYG Web Builder, HTML/CSS/JQuery.
Contact us on telegram @webart42
zinc

Post by zinc »

NDV wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:17 pm Hello!
I am interested in your VirtualCMS product, TinyMCE. 12/03/2012

According to your data, this version is compatible with WYSIWYG Web Builder 8
Will VirtualCMS be compatible with WYSIWYG Web Builder 15 and PHP7?
Are you planning to change TinyMCE updated to new versions of TinyMCE v5?
How does Virtual CMS behave, work on responsive sites?
This guy has not been active since 2014. I doubt he will respond to your request and emails to his website will bounce.
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...