Sliderota Slideshow ***30/07/12***

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Built with Extension Builder 4.0

Copyrights
Developer: © 2012 bavotasan.com.

Sliderota Slideshow is the sister slideshow of the already avaiable extension (Scrollrota Slideshow ) you can set the speed, slide timer, easing and if you want it to work solely as a content slider or as a slideshow.
sliderota.jpg
Extension is available for WYSIWYG Web Builder 8.2 and can be downloaded from the extension manager.
BaconFries

Re: Sliderota Slideshow ***30/07/12***

Post by BaconFries »

supersonictt

Post by supersonictt »

Welcome back BaconFries :)
It seems that you cannot sit a day without working on a new lovely extension :)
Thanks a lot for that, I will try it right a way :)
papsy

Post by papsy »

Installed ok, works in Firefox, but not in IE.... any ideas...

ignore above inquiry.... found the problem.

IE blocks the javascript by default, the problem with that is many users wont know to allow the script as the sliderota just looks like a pic and the IE message stays on the screen a very short time... and doesnt indicate what it is blocking.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Are you just previewing locally or have you published the extension to your host/server? If you are just previewing locally then this is standard behaviour of IE it will always show this message. Once published then there shouldnt be a warning...please note this has nothing to do with the extension the warning is a feature of IE which I have no control over as it is user controlled.
papsy

Post by papsy »

Thanks for your prompt reply, yes figured that out.... however just one more thing, how do I keep it repeating the slideshow.. once it gets to the last slide it stops. How to make it loop. It doesnt stop on the last slide but finishes with blank background.

Thanks
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

From the original script it doesnt support Loop sorry.
protectourlands

Post by protectourlands »

When I demo the extension it loops fine. Very nice extension.
amrajadhyaksha

Post by amrajadhyaksha »

Nice extension.
I also loved the way the boxes of code expand on hover on the page http://bavotasan.com/2010/sliderota-jquery-plugin/
Any extension to achieve that?
I mean a box that expands horizontally on hovering?
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Sorry but I cannot offer any help with any of my Extensions converted to be used with "Quick'n Easy Web Builder this is due to I do not use it, but from reading the extension page at the following http://www.quickandeasywebbuilder.com/extensions.html the convert tool is not compatible with Extensions made with the Extension Builder 4 for WYSIWYG Web Builder 8.2 and higher.... I would post this question again in the Quick'nEasy forum and hopefully support can assit.

Please also note although my Extensions are availble to download for Quick'n Easy I have gave Support/Pablo permission to use these for the program, I did not build these for Quick'n Easy but for WYSIWYG Web Builder support has converted them for use with the program, but as I have already mentioned I cannot support them as I do not use a Mac or Quick'nEasy to offer any help to why they may not work....sorry. :(
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

As mentioned I cant really say why the extension cant be converted to work with the "Quick'n Easy", you would need to ask Support regading this in the "Quick'n Easy" Forum were he woill be able to answer anything regarding the use of the program.