Merging Image Boxes (free)

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
Adendum

Merging Image Boxes (free)

Post by Adendum »

A jQuery slideshow using rotated thumbnails that, once clicked, animate to form the selected image based on original code from CoDrops. The idea is to have a set of rotated thumbnails that, once clicked, animate to form the selected image. You can navigate through the images with previous and next buttons and when the big image gets clicked it will scatter into the little box shaped thumbnails again.

The rotated effect is not seen in Internet Explorer (surprise!!) but all good browsers such as Firefox, Chrome and Safari do what they are expected to do.
MIB-1.jpg
The most effort you are required to do is to create your images at the same size.

All main images need to be able to be divided equally along their width and height. A spreadsheet (available from the demo pages), will assist you in calculating your image size, thumb width setting as well as the Row and Col setting.

This is probably one of the least practical extensions I've built but it's also one of the most automated. The "behind the scenes the code" that creates your page has taken almost 3 weeks to get working so that you have a simple task of getting the images in and a page published. So, if you don't like it - don't tell me!! :)

If you need HELP read the PDF first, check the two demo pages out as these also have extra help panels and access to a simple spreadsheet that will make your math calculations a breeze. If all else fails post back here or use my support form............but it's that easy (now!) you wont need help!!!

:lol:
Aditerum - No longer supporting WWB extensions - refer to CJS.
Aditerum - No longer supporting WWB templates - refer to CJS.

WWB 9.4; Ext Builder 4.2; Windows 10 64bit; Intel Core i7-3770 Processor 3.40Ghz; 16.0Gb RAM
Death to Internet Explorer!
supersonictt

Re: Merging Image Boxes (free)

Post by supersonictt »

Adendum, AMAZING extension!!
I am about to build a site for a graphic designer friend and he liked the Postcard viewer gallery, but this one will be for sure a replacement :)
Amazing extension along with the other collection you made :)
I really appreciate the hard work :)
Adendum

Post by Adendum »

You're welcome :)
Aditerum - No longer supporting WWB extensions - refer to CJS.
Aditerum - No longer supporting WWB templates - refer to CJS.

WWB 9.4; Ext Builder 4.2; Windows 10 64bit; Intel Core i7-3770 Processor 3.40Ghz; 16.0Gb RAM
Death to Internet Explorer!
zinc

Post by zinc »

Love this one Paul. Well done and THANK YOU!!!!
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
stamjoe

Post by stamjoe »

wow...Well done Paul!!!!
Thank you.
Joe
jordan

Post by jordan »

TNX for your index update mail Adendum! . 8) .