CSS Image Information Panels (free)

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
Adendum

CSS Image Information Panels (free)

Post by Adendum »

The Image Information Panels extension is now available from the main extension site - here and also from my extension demo site. The help file is also available online from the same page.

This is a CSS3 based extension from original coding work by Stu Nicholls. It works as a replacement to using jQuery and allows you to have up to 9 thumbnails that then display a larger version of the image (only one image is required - no need to make thumbs). Once the main image appears you can hover over it to get more information (similar to the Photo Info extension).

PLEASE READ THE HELP FILE BEFORE REQUESTING SUPPORT.

Demo of the extension
Aditerum - No longer supporting WWB extensions - refer to CJS.
Aditerum - No longer supporting WWB templates - refer to CJS.

WWB 9.4; Ext Builder 4.2; Windows 10 64bit; Intel Core i7-3770 Processor 3.40Ghz; 16.0Gb RAM
Death to Internet Explorer!
Adendum

UPDATED: CSS Image Information Panels (free)

Post by Adendum »

10/11/11 : Having only realised I could do this yesterday (doh!) I have modified this extension (and all my extensions - see list below) so that the live rendering of the extension in design view is greatly improved. In many cases the design view will take on a background colour you set in the extension properties.

Updates available from the WWB extensions site and my own demo site. Remember to check out the extensions listed below.

Anything Slider
Automated ToolTip
Directory Listing
Elastic Thumbnail Menu
Image Swap Menu
Kick-Butt-Mega-Menu
Orbit Slider
Photo Info
Simple Horizontal Accordion
Slide Down Box Menu
Stacked Images
tab Slide Out

WWB 9.4; Ext Builder 4.2; Windows 10 64bit; Intel Core i7-3770 Processor 3.40Ghz; 16.0Gb RAM
Adendum

Re: CSS Image Information Panels (free) - UPDATE

Post by Adendum »

20/02/12 : Updated to publish all images to the iip folder.

You may need to re-link any images if you open a project that uses an earlier version of this extension.