jQuery Tabs Next/Previous Button **9/07/11**

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
BaconFries

jQuery Tabs Next/Previous Button **9/07/11**

Post by BaconFries »

**09/07/11**
jQuery Tabs Next/Previous Button
It was asked in another part of the forum How to add a next button in the jQuery Tabs pageto allow the user to click on a button and be directed to the next tab without actully click the next tab itself. A Tutorial was added but even I foudnd it didnt work, so I decide to make my own and share as a simple extension even my "Granny could use" :lol:

This simple extension allows you to place a button on each tab page and on and onclick goes to the next tab page or previous with clicking the main tab buttons.
jquerynext.jpg
Extension is only available for WB7 and higher and can be downloaded from the extension manager look under Miscellaneous for more details and as always please read the enclosed PDF file before saying I cant get it to work or how do I use this.... enjoy
jordan

Re: jQuery Tabs Next/Previous Button **9/07/11**

Post by jordan »

nice on again Calum! ... also released an old extension myself because of this one . :D .
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Have you read the PDF?? I have the extension installed..just using two tabs I have placed text and a button on each and it works as it should, no underline in text and and the buttons take me forward and back.... I have uploaded a demo wbs showing it working for you to try...but please read the PDF file enclosed...
tabnxtprv.zip
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

As I have said it is working for me the example I provided proves that....so I can only assume you do not know how to use it, as it is ment to be.....also please NOTE this this servive is Provided Freely the extensions are provide on the basis ASIS if they do not work for you sorry....Also note if all other browsers can display it correctly then it has to be Chrome that is at fault ....

I have no control over how a one browser displays over another each has its own method of rendering a page content
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

There is one thing that I do,is if there is a fault with any of my extensions I Will Alaways try to resolve them as quick as possible as many members will vouch to that, that is IF it can be fixed ...as I have said it looks like a Browser (Chrome) issue I have no control over that if you were to try the extension in all the other Major Browsers you will see that it works showing no underlining in the body of text....If I can fix I will but if it is a browser issue you will need to wait till Chrome issues a fix till then I have no control over this......