Free: PayPal Google Checkout + PayPal Mini Cart

This forum is dedicated to discussions about shopping carts/ecommerce.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901
bourin

Free: PayPal Google Checkout + PayPal Mini Cart

Post by bourin »

The subtypes 9 (PayPal Google Checkout) and 10 (PayPal Mini Cart) from my Extension viewtopic.php?f=42&t=22942 are free to use and I hope helpful to design your own PayPal / Google Checkout cart on your websides.

I have also the idea to design an paid WWB dialog interface to use the FlashShop http://activeden.net/item/flashshop-v20/66010 under WWB. Please give me response if this idea would be helpful or not.
professional WWB extensions for tables, MySQL, Excel, e-commerce, measurement, gallery, file uploader, ... - produced from german and thai software engineers
Pablo

Re: Free: PayPal Google Checkout + PayPal Mini Cart

Post by Pablo »

I think many users would love to have a web shop like this. But this is a commercial component, so I'm not sure if you are allowed to create an extension for that.
bourin

Post by bourin »

support wrote:I think many users would love to have a web shop like this. But this is a commercial component, so I'm not sure if you are allowed to create an extension for that.
Hello pablo, I have allready checked this way with the developer from Flash Gallery, base for subtype 8, from viewtopic.php?f=42&t=22942. I sell ONLY the WWB dialog to design Easy-To-Use the XML files for the Flash Gallery, Flash Shop, ... and write on my sides - hope with simple english is good to understand:

• You get only a WWB Dialog interface to configure easy-to-use the Flash Slanted Banner Gallery and NOT the Flash Slanted Banner Gallery itself.
• You have to pruchase the Flash Slanted Banner Gallery under this Link as Regular Licence or Extended Licence.
• The files gallery.swf and swfobject.js from Flash Slanted Banner Gallery are necessary for the Extension but NOT included into the order

Hope this is enough and clearly?
professional WWB extensions for tables, MySQL, Excel, e-commerce, measurement, gallery, file uploader, ... - produced from german and thai software engineers
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

ok, thanks for clearing that up.