Vibracart Shopping Cart extension *Paid* [20.06.11 UPDATE]

In this section you can announce self-made paid extensions.
*** THIS SECTION CONTAINS PAID EXTENSIONS ONLY ***
me.prosenjeet

Vibracart Shopping Cart extension *Paid* [20.06.11 UPDATE]

Post by me.prosenjeet »

===========================================================================================
UPDATE - NEW VERSION AVAILABLE
===========================================================================================
A new version of this extension is available "Vibracart Revamped" for WB 10x-11x...with loads of new features.
Read about it here viewtopic.php?f=53&t=69017&p=345741#p345741

============================================================================================

Vibracart WYSIWYG Web Builder extension

Drop in replacement for Paypal's shopping cart
If you use Paypal's add to cart buttons on your site then get rid of that cumbersome cart page that opens in a new window on each button click and replace it with Vibracart Paypal. Vibracart can hover above or be embeddedin your page keeping your clients on your site until they are ready to checkout. Your clients will love the new cart that works so much faster and smoother using AJAX. It is easy to add to your site and works with all the features you currently use in your buttons (such as options and tax etc) and of course will work with any number of pages on your site. Vibracart is cross browser compatible (back to IE6) and even works on Safari on the iPhone. Older browsers will degrade gracefully to use Paypal's own cart as before.

Features
No SQL Database required by this extension
•Simple to install into any page (doesn't need to be .php)
•The visual interface of the cart is configurable to match your site.
Works seamlessly with WYSIWYG Webbuilder ecommerce paypal system or existing Paypal add to cart buttons.
•Works as either a popup cart (not in a new window) or an embedded cart inserted in your page.
•Supports all of Paypal's button features such as options, discounts and weight calculations.
•Generally works with all modern browsers including iPhone Safari.
•Cart works across any number of pages on your site.
•Total cost, number of items in cart and links to display the cart and checkout can be displayed anywhere on your page

Requirements
Vibracart Paypal works on most Linux or Windows servers whether shared or dedicated. Just check that the server has PHP 4 or PHP 5 installed (most do).
Last edited by me.prosenjeet on Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:29 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Check the new Chat GPT and Malware detect extensions at the link below

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
---------------------------------------------------------
www.Lucknowwebs.com
zinc

Re: Vibracart Shopping Cart extension**Paid**

Post by zinc »

Great tool ME but the price is too steep considering that WWB itself costs around $44.99!!!! You are unlikely to shift any at that price. Also bear in mind that you have made a Wrapper for something that is FREE and can easily be implemented into WWB without the need for this extension.
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

bendigo wrote:Great tool ME but the price is too steep considering that WWB itself costs around $44.99!!!! You are unlikely to shift any at that price. Also bear in mind that you have made a Wrapper for something that is FREE and can easily be implemented into WWB without the need for this extension.
Buddy!!!!
This isnt a free script! It costs USD29.95
See this:http://www.vibralogix.com/vibracartpp/

infact the buyer is not paying a dime for the extension development. :lol:

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
zinc

Post by zinc »

OK. Good luck!
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

In fact, goto http://www.vibralogix.com/vibracartpp/index.php and read the last point in the "Features"
It is mentioned "•There is a special version of Vibracart available for the WYSIWYG Web Builder available from lucknowwebs.com"

Also read: http://www.vibralogix.com/blog/index_fi ... d19-43.php

and here : http://twitter.com/vibralogix

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
zinc

Post by zinc »

I Don't! It is all part of the package. What I am saying it is like a plugin for Photoshop costs more than half of Photoshop itself. Anyway I have said my piece and I wish ME all the best.
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Neil,
You maybe correct but I look at it in a different way. When I am doing a normal site I charge the client about USD 300 that in itself it more than 6 times the actual cost of Webbuilder and if I add a cart to it add another USD 100-150 to it depending upon the products added etc. So a site with ecommerce actually goes upto USD300+100 = USD400. Now when I am geting that amount or in that case even USD250-300, I will not mind spending USD29.95 for this script which is unique in itself and as I need not pay for Webbuilder again which stays with me forever.
Though this plugin is extremly simple to use and is actually "plug and play" but this is not a plugin for all and only serious players in webdesigning will be able to analyse its utility.

Lastly, just because Webbuilder is cheap not all things can be cheap that goes with it. Had Webbuilder been USD250+ then this plugin would be justified?
Anyways, I cant help it, the script itself costs USD29.95 and the extension costs the same too....so it is fine

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
DarrenH

Post by DarrenH »

Is this the end of your free extensions now MeProsenjeet, as the last two have been paid?

Shame, because a lot of people make extensions that are very very useful (like Naval's form processor, and other developers like Eddy, Baconfries etc etc etc etc, and including yourself); I'm sure you have taken advantage of other extensions, and other developers mostly donate their extensions for free. They have also helped yourself, in the past, with extensions you wanted to make.

Perhaps paid extensions shouldn't be allowed to be in the index or promoted on the board, as where will the forum go next? Paid to provide advice?

Not knocking you. Just a question.

Nice extension btw.
Last edited by DarrenH on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zinc

Post by zinc »

me.prosenjeet wrote:Neil,
You maybe correct but I look at it in a different way. When I am doing a normal site I charge the client about USD 300 that in itself it more than 6 times the actual cost of Webbuilder and if I add a cart to it add another USD 100-150 to it depending upon the products added etc. So a site with ecommerce actually goes upto USD300+100 = USD400. Now when I am geting that amount or in that case even USD250-300, I will not mind spending USD29.95 for this script which is unique in itself and as I need not pay for Webbuilder again which stays with me forever.
Though this plugin is extremly simple to use and is actually "plug and play" but this is not a plugin for all and only serious players in webdesigning will be able to analyse its utility.

Lastly, just because Webbuilder is cheap not all things can be cheap that goes with it. Had Webbuilder been USD250+ then this plugin would be justified?
Anyways, I cant help it, the script itself costs USD29.95 and the extension costs the same too....so it is fine
Valid point ME. I would charge the customer, effectively getting them to pay for it. Despite my rant, I really really like it. Well done.
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

DarrenH wrote:Is this the end of your free extensions now MeProsenjeet, as the last two have been paid?

Shame, because a lot of people make extensions that are very very useful (like Naval's form processor, and other developers like Eddy, Baconfries etc etc etc etc, and including yourself); I'm sure you have taken advantage of other extensions, and other developers mostly donate their extensions for free. They have also helped yourself, in the past, with extensions you wanted to make.

Perhaps paid extensions shouldn't be allowed to be in the index or promoted on the board, as where will the forum go next? Paid to provide advice?

Not knocking you. Just a question.

Nice extension btw.
I am sorry Darren, cant help it friend, as I have already mentioned, this is a paid script that I am using and I have taken license from Vibralogix (the copyright owner of this script) to use it as an extension. If I give it away for free that will be violating their copyright.
If I am using scripts that I get for free, the extensions will come free too. I have not moved into paid but the last two scripts are paid for.

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
bourin

Post by bourin »

me.prosenjeet, sorry my english is not the best. I think in first reflection is the extension very interesting. Is there a way to get the extension for an free download with an Demo mode to test the implementation into any WWB 6.x / 7.x projects?
professional WWB extensions for tables, MySQL, Excel, e-commerce, measurement, gallery, file uploader, ... - produced from german and thai software engineers
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

bourin wrote:me.prosenjeet, sorry my english is not the best. I think in first reflection is the extension very interesting. Is there a way to get the extension for an free download with an Demo mode to test the implementation into any WWB 6.x / 7.x projects?
If I provide a demo for download, the full script will go along with the demo project(else it will not work), that unfortunately will be breach of trust from me for the copyright owner Vibralogix. I am sorry you have to refer to the demo in the main post

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
bourin

Post by bourin »

OK, understand.
(1) The different "product" sides which include your extension(s) require PHP, correct?
(2) The extension(s) work not only for 1 product side. It's also allowed to use the extension over 1...n web sides? And the different orders are collected into one global basket?
professional WWB extensions for tables, MySQL, Excel, e-commerce, measurement, gallery, file uploader, ... - produced from german and thai software engineers
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

bourin wrote:OK, understand.
(1) The different "product" sides which include your extension(s) require PHP, correct?
(2) The extension(s) work not only for 1 product side. It's also allowed to use the extension over 1...n web sides? And the different orders are collected into one global basket?

See the page has been made with simple html, create "add to cart" button using the Webbuilder ecommerce paypal buttons and paste the cart extension on the page. You may use the extension on as many pages as you want hencecan have n number pages in your cart, the cart keeps updating whenever a product is added/deleted. As per Vibralogix, one script/extrension is allowed to be used for one domain and one paypal account only

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

See the page has been made with simple html, integrades seamlessly with Webbuilder ecommerce paypal system. You may use the extension on as many pages as you want hencecan have n number pages in your cart, the cart keeps updating whenever a product is added/deleted. As per Vibralogix, one script/extrension is allowed to be used for one domain and one paypal account only

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
Patrik iden

Post by Patrik iden »

Hi, is ther any way to use this whit the original webbuilder webshop?
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

See I have not tried it with the Web Shop, though I have tried it with WB ecommerce Paypal "Add to cart" buttons and it works with it. So , it should work

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
Patrik iden

Post by Patrik iden »

OK. can you try it out on the original webbuilder webshop, so i know if i shold buy it?
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Patrik iden wrote:OK. can you try it out on the original webbuilder webshop, so i know if i shold buy it?
If you have a Webshop made with you then send me the project and I shall try it for sure...else I will have to make a Webshop with WB, which is time taking for me

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

It is meaningless using this with the original Webshop or Webshop plus, as the PayPal Pay Now button is displayed only at the checkout stage, so what's the use of it ? At that point you anyway got to go to PayPal's site to pay.....
www.dbtechnosystems.com
Patrik iden

Post by Patrik iden »

OK, i whas thinking, to use it whit other payment solutions. That i have in the shop.
I cold realy use a cart that one can place in any page whare in the page one wold like. But that works whit what ever payment you use?
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Patrik iden wrote:OK, i whas thinking, to use it whit other payment solutions. That i have in the shop.
I cold realy use a cart that one can place in any page whare in the page one wold like. But that works whit what ever payment you use?
Yes, it works on any page with paypal

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
Patrik iden

Post by Patrik iden »

OK, so it onley works whit Paypal? not any other payment solution?
neo_webbuilder

Post by neo_webbuilder »

Patrik iden wrote:OK, so it onley works whit Paypal? not any other payment solution?

Yes only paypal....
To visit the global geocoder to get lattitude and longitude values click on the logo:
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Thanks to all who purchased the plugin.
Feedback more than welcome

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Thanks to all who purchased the plugin.
Feedback more than welcome

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
bourin

Post by bourin »

I'm use now the Extension into a customer project, works fine. I'm use the Vibracart Popup Chart. Here a feature wish for a future version:
Is there a way to optional include also a small picture (useful dimension, png or other format) for every article into the cart window (window with buttons update and checkout)?
scanner

Post by scanner »

Excellent love this shopping cart extenstion - Work really well keep up the good Work.
protectourlands

Post by protectourlands »

Is there an admin to edit the cart remotely? Or must the cart be edited through WB and the extension only?
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

protectourlands wrote:Is there an admin to edit the cart remotely? Or must the cart be edited through WB and the extension only?
No, there is no admin, you need to set it up in WB, anyways there are hardly many settings; they are simple and straightforward :D

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
Strodlee

Post by Strodlee »

Thanks for making this extension me.prosenjeet.
Pity there is no try before you buy with this, but never the less even though the price looks a bit steep at first glance I think it would be well worth it for the convenience for the shopper of not having to go back and forth to the PayPal site.
It's good not having to leave the merchants site, but even better not having to leave the page until you are ready to.
(less abandonment could easily cover the cost).

A question please:
Does it have any advantages over the PayPal mini-cart ?
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Strodlee wrote:Thanks for making this extension me.prosenjeet.
Pity there is no try before you buy with this, but never the less even though the price looks a bit steep at first glance I think it would be well worth it for the convenience for the shopper of not having to go back and forth to the PayPal site.
It's good not having to leave the merchants site, but even better not having to leave the page until you are ready to.
(less abandonment could easily cover the cost).

A question please:
Does it have any advantages over the PayPal mini-cart ?
I am sorry I have not tried Paypal mini cart. But my extension certainly is good, as you have pointed already few of the features in your post. And moreover, people are buying and there are all happy with it

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

The demo has been updated
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=34416

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

yolish wrote:make sure when you publish your site that the /vibracart/ folder located on the root of your domain

Yes, that is right. The cart is supposed to work from the root

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

yolish wrote:Another important point is when you buy this extension you can be assured you will get all the support you need!!
AAA

Thank you http://www.lucknowwebs.com
Thanks for the lovely review and yes, I try my level best to sort out all issues and do solve them ;-)

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
bourin

Post by bourin »

me.prosenjeet, please support for an future release the text settings

View -> document.write("<p class=\"vibracart_widget_view\"><a href=\"\" class=\"vibracart_widget_view\" onclick=\"showCart(); return(false)\">View</a></p>\n")

Checkout -> document.write("<p class=\"vibracart_widget_check\"><a href=\"\" class=\"vibracart_widget_check\" onClick='checkOut(); return(false)'>Checkout</a></p>\n")

into vibracart.js via Extension Toolkit dialog settings. Thanks.
bourin

Post by bourin »

@me.prosenjeet

(1) for a workarround I have translated some GUI positions into german myself.
vibracart.js
-> document.getElementById("vibracart_widget_items").innerHTML=cart_numitems+" Artikel"
-> document.write("<p class=\"vibracart_widget_view\"><a href=\"\" class=\"vibracart_widget_view\" onclick=\"showCart(); return(false)\">Korb</a></p>\n")
-> document.write("<p class=\"vibracart_widget_check\"><a href=\"\" class=\"vibracart_widget_check\" onClick='checkOut(); return(false)'>PayPal</a></p>\n")
-> checkout.png
-> updatecart.png

(2) I'm detect that your current Release is not yet allowed to use with german law for online shops. So it's necessary that you inform a customer for your "General terms of business" together with an order. I'm include an workarround into vibracart.js

function checkOut()
{
if (cart_busy)
return
if (cart_numentries==0)
return

alert ( 'Ich habe die AGB und die darin befindlichen Informationen über das Widerrufsrecht gelesen und bin mit deren Geltung einverstanden. Ich habe die Informationen über den Datenschutz gelesen. Achtung: Der Aufruf der nachfolgenden Seite bei PayPal kann mehrere Sekunden dauern. Bitte haben Sie etwas Geduld.' );

So it's necessary for an german shop that a customer accept the "General terms of business" together with an order. Perhaps you can include any useful feature for this for next Release.
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Bourin,
Thanks for your suggestion.
So it's necessary that you inform a customer for your "General terms of business" together with an order.
This is to be added on the pages that the cart is on. This need not be added on the cart itself which works on the background and simply adds/removes products and directs to billing via paypal.

A text can be added on the pages
"Your purchasing from our shop implies that you accept the General terms of Business" (linked to a page with the detailed conditions)

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
bourin

Post by bourin »

"... A text can be added on the pages "Your purchasing from our shop implies that you accept the General terms of Business" (linked to a page with the detailed conditions) ..."

I'm affraid this is not enough for german online e-commerce law. I need following solution here:

(1) a customer press the "checkout" button to jump into PayPal area.

(2) Between (1) und (3) - the customer have to accept the General terms of Business, for instance with any checkbox or an messagebox with OK, Cancel. Only if the checkbox is true or the the messagebox is returned via OK it's allowed to jump into (3). So I have placed my workarround for this german situation into your vibracart.js sources.

(3) Now he go into a Paypal side to login into any account.
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

I see what you mean. German market seems to be quite different.
Thanks for pointing that out :D

As you mention the lines:

Code: Select all

function checkOut()
{
if (cart_busy)
return
if (cart_numentries==0)
return 

alert ( 'Ich habe die AGB und die darin befindlichen Informationen über das Widerrufsrecht gelesen und bin mit deren Geltung einverstanden. Ich habe die Informationen über den Datenschutz gelesen. Achtung: Der Aufruf der nachfolgenden Seite bei PayPal kann mehrere Sekunden dauern. Bitte haben Sie etwas Geduld.' );
Where have you added these lines to vibracart.js?

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
bourin

Post by bourin »

"... German market seems to be quite different. ..." - Oh yes, all very hard, laws, laws, laws ...

My workaround for instance under http://www.thai-seide-shop.de/schals-1.php
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

OK, got it, Line 596 onwards
Will do the update for the german clients soon

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
me.prosenjeet

Re: Vibracart Shopping Cart extension *Paid* [20.06.11 UPDAT

Post by me.prosenjeet »

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE 20.06.2011
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As suggested by Bourin,
Added the option to add a Terms and Condition Acceptance Splash before the client is passed over to Paypal once he clicks on 'Checkout' button.
Thanks Bourin! :D

Read here :
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=34416&p=170549#p170549
or
http://lucknowwebs.com/new-vibracart-sh ... extension/

Existing users who want to upgrade may send a request via email to me (the email ID should be the one they had used to purchase Vibracart Shopping Cart earlier through Paypal)

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
adrian5750

Post by adrian5750 »

HI Folks
Having problems getting the Vibracart extn to work.
When the 'add to cart' button is pressed it goes straight to paypal,
rather than popping up the shopping cart.
Website is http://www.littleredgate.net/choose.html

Have paid for extn & downloaded the zip file.
Extracted the zip file and ended up with a number of .wbx files
instructions seem to say - "upload the extracted files to the root of your server" -
have uploaded the wbx files but I think this may not be right...

The html is calling for files along the lines of settingsstyle1.js - but I can't seem to find these anywhere on my PC
(which is probably why it's not working ?)

I did email the author earlier - but asking here in case my email didn;t get through, or in the hope
that somebody else has had the same problem and solved it.

Thanks
Adrian
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Hi Adrian,
I got your mail just now. Please note we are all from different time zones and hence the response time will differ.
Did you go through the detailed help pdf that comes with the extension before starting with it? By reading your mail, it gives me an impression that you have not gone through the "Manual Vibracart WB extension.pdf" help pdf. Because your cart is not at all installed properly.
Further, the issue you are facing, I will respond to your email personally.

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com
Navaldesign

Post by Navaldesign »

Paid extensions support should not be provided through this forum as it is not of general interest. Please use private means of comunication for this.
www.dbtechnosystems.com
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

You are right Naval, that's why I wrote:
me.prosenjeet wrote: Further, the issue you are facing, I will respond to your email personally.

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
www.Lucknowwebs.com