IP SNIFFER Extension

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
me.prosenjeet

IP SNIFFER Extension

Post by me.prosenjeet »

This extension will send you an auto email informing you about the
IP of the person who visited your website. The visitor will know
nothing about that!
Can be used-
1. To see which IP visited your website
2. For guest books to trace spammers ;-)
Original code by tropicalpcsolutions.com

Download:
Visit http://lucknowwebs.com/ip-sniffer/
(Reason of edit: Link Updated)
Last edited by me.prosenjeet on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:40 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Check the new Chat GPT and Malware detect extensions at the link below

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
---------------------------------------------------------
www.Lucknowwebs.com
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

1) I've placed it on a site that requires a visitor to use the main index page a lot in order to navigate around the site (i.e. when a visitor clicks to go to another page, if they then want to view a different page they have to click "home" and go back to the index page in order to select a new link.

Each time a visitor returns to the index page, I am sent another email stating that they visited the site. So, if someone stayed on the site for a while and returned to the index page a dozen times, I would receive a dozen emails informing me that they had visited.
The script is supposed to work like that. It records every visit.
2) When someone visits the site and uses a contact page to send an email, the email address has an autoreply that thanks them for making contact etc. Because I have used this email address as the email address to which the ipsniffer sends a notification, I also receive an autoreply from the email address.
Sorry I couldnt understand what you mean by this "Because I have used this email address as the email address to which the ipsniffer sends a notification, I also receive an autoreply from the email address".
Check the new Chat GPT and Malware detect extensions at the link below

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
---------------------------------------------------------
www.Lucknowwebs.com