Dynamic Web Page Lengths

Do you want to share WYSIWYG Web Builder tips, tricks, tutorials or useful HTML code? You can post it here...
(no questions or problems please, this section is not monitored by support).
Forum rules
This section is to share tips, tricks and tutorials related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Please do not post questions or problems here. They will not be answered.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

Postby Eddy » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:12 pm

Its the same if you use another extension what not works in FF or safari and your extension das not work in google chrome with doctype XHTML

A script what is build for doctype XHTML wil not work in doctype HTML what you can try is to give the doctype an url.

You can try with this html doctype:

Code:
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">

Empty the doctype in page properties (Document type: None) and insert the doctype above in: Page html-->between head tag.
Eddy

Postby Eddy » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:07 am

link an external website into the dynamic iframe does not work.

Read from here.
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/ ... c&start=45
Eddy

master frame and content page

Postby chris_saturn » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:39 pm

Hi WWB team,
I remember reading about an exciting new tool in a PDF file within a zip on this page http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23603 called "Master Frames"
It says on the form that it as been added, but can not find it in WWB program. Is it in there or is it not ready as of yet?

Thanks

Chris
chris_saturn

hmmm

Postby bing » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:01 pm

hi i feel little bit like stupid but im totaly beginer..
So i try to make the web page with dynamic leght but nothing work
I read the tutorial but there is writen just what happend if i use the layer but not how to use.
How i say im totaly beginer so im realy pleased for simple example how to use step by step.
Thank you for understading and help
bing

Re: hmmm

Postby bing » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:24 pm

bing wrote:hi i feel little bit like stupid but im totaly beginer..
So i try to make the web page with dynamic leght but nothing work
I read the tutorial but there is writen just what happend if i use the layer but not how to use.
How i say im totaly beginer so im realy pleased for simple example how to use step by step.
Thank you for understading and help

so thx for perfect service
bing

Postby Eddy » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:15 am

so thx for perfect service

To which tutorial are you referring?
In this topic is everything explained about the dynamic web page and that it does not work anymore in the newer WB versions.

If you talking about dynamic page ( link below )with layers than post yor question in a new topic.
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/using_layers.html

If you are talking about the content place holder (masterframes ) than see the video tutorial.
Eddy

Postby sofian » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:37 am

wat is the code that make the iframe automaticly expand his hight with exterenal site with out scrol bar ?
example :
site that have many pages with many hights and the first page is 900
and th second page is 1200 .. if i make the i frame 900 without scrol bar the second page not show all its all data .

is there acod do that ?

thank u
sofian

Postby Eddy » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:08 am

If the forum is hosted on the same server as where the WB pages are uploaded it can work but you have to test this in several browsers,you have also to change the document type for the page to None to use this dynamic page tutorial.

You cannot open/resize external links in the dynamic iframes.
Eddy

Postby sofian » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:45 pm

Eddy wrote:If the forum is hosted on the same server as where the WB pages are uploaded it can work but you have to test this in several browsers,you have also to change the document type for the page to None to use this dynamic page tutorial.

You cannot open/resize external links in the dynamic iframes.

ok thank u support
sofian

Postby bundyla » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:50 pm

This technique doesn't work anymore. I downloaded your example and tryed it but nothing happens :)
bundyla

Postby iamafireman » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:50 am

I have tried both as well and they dont work. Any way to get an example that works with 6.5
iamafireman

Postby star57 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:06 pm

Same here, does not work for me either...
star57

dynamic page length

Postby joneverson » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:43 pm

mmm..i tried to test your demo...i have preview entire site...i am a little stuck now....hope you can help..i have tried copying your code to no avail..everything is names correctly...
joneverson

Dynamic page length and WB 7.0

Postby rhweston » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:57 pm

I just upgraded to WB 7.0 and tried to build a variable length web page without success. I downloaded everything and could not even get the sample to work. I have read this entire discussion and just saw the comment made by Kees on Tue, March 02, 2010.

"In this topic is everything explained about the dynamic web page and that it does not work anymore in the newer WB versions."

Does this mean what I think, that this technique will not work with Version 7.0? If so, is there a new took within 7.0 to get this effect. What I need right now is very simple. I have a header and a footer and I want to display a PDF file between them. That PDF file changes daily so it could be a different length every time.
rhweston

PreviousNext

Return to WYSIWYG Web Builder Tips, Tricks, Tutorials and Code Examples