Photo stack image vieuwer.

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
Eddy

Post by Eddy »

Developer Jalbum.

Important.
Make all images the same width and height in a photoshop program before u select the images in the extension!
In the extension window type the exact image width and height!

You can change the bordercolors and bordersize.
Change the background color to any color.

Please read the pdf.

Download for WB 6.5
http://www.mediafire.com/file/tv525z0j5fj/photo stack_65_valid.zip
Last edited by Eddy on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Thx Eddy this looks great......
Eddy

Post by Eddy »

The original photostack have the flash code between the head tags,I did use the same html code for the extension.

I think the same problem as if u use multiple flasch vieuwers on one page.

Maybe you can put tagcloud in an iframe on your page.

EDIT: I changed in the extension the flash code from head tag to body tag but it dasnt work together with tagcloud.
Eddy

Post by Eddy »

The extension properties layout is always the same we can nothing change about that.
There is no title,discription or link to type for this extension.

You have only to select your images,set the width and hight and some border colors.
Eddy

Post by Eddy »

Meets W3C Standards
Built with Extension Builder 2.0.2
etcbbu

Re: Photo stack image vieuwer.

Post by etcbbu »

What is this called, in the menu on the left for WB7? I can't seem to find it, even though I have downloaded/installed/moved into the same directory as my WB7 installation system folder..?
https://ktravisj.com

Travis J Consulting, LLC
⚫️Website Design/Development/Maintenance
⚫️Web-Marketing/Social Media
⚫️SEO/Search Engine Optimization

https://ktravisj.com
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

The builder of the "Extension" Eddy is no longer a active member of the forum so he will not be able to provide any answers related to this...sorry.... :(

Update I have just installed and the extension is working as it should....please be more specific in why it not working for you tell how how you have installed what type of images ...have you read the PDF that comes with the extension...I am will ing to help but I need more infromation...
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Are you using the "Unicode version of WYSIWYG Web Builder" if you are then you will need to convert the extension before you can use please read the following
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=13671

if you using the Non- Unicode version please remove the extenion from WYSIWYG Web Builder you can do this through the "Extension Manager" if you cannot uninstall from there then you will need to browse to
My Documents\WYSIWYG Web Builder\system\extensions\ and look for photostack.wbx and delete once you have done this download the extension again from this url below now open WYSIWYG Web Builder go to Tools>Extension Manager>Other>Manual Install... now browse to were you have downloaded the extension to now select zip from the selection and the extension will unzip and get placed in the correct folder...now please close Web Builder and reopen you should now se the extension in Toolbox>WYSIWYG Web Builder extensions...

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=16695