Uploading Avatar

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
alan_sh

Uploading Avatar

Post by alan_sh »

I'm trying to upload an avatar and am getting the message:

Could not upload avatar to ./images/avatars/upload/0a3f56e74383639dea14ec679ae7bec4_74603.jpg.

My avatar is a JPG file 63 x 70 and 3.27kb.

What did I do wrong?

Alan
BaconFries

Re: Uploading Avatar

Post by BaconFries »

Uploading of images and the likes of avatars has been disabled for security reasons. You can either use Gravatar and link to it or contact Pablo with the avatar / image you wish to display and he will add it for you.
jerryco

Post by jerryco »

Ahh yeah...

// Love is the acceptance of nothing / Account age is no guarantee of efficiency ;-) ->

Above, Beyond, and @wwonderfull! <- Genuinely helps you with a powered up site that counts! Four Times Excellence!
alan_sh

Post by alan_sh »

BaconFries wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:44 am Uploading of images and the likes of avatars has been disabled for security reasons. You can either use Gravatar and link to it or contact Pablo with the avatar / image you wish to display and he will add it for you.
What's a gravatar?
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

What's a gravatar?
See the following:
https://en.gravatar.com/