How many times do you look at this forum?

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.

How many times do you look at this forum

Once a day.
25%
More than once a day.
75%
Once a week.
No votes
More than once a week.
No votes

Total votes: 20

andyp

Post by andyp »

Bored in January lock down so just wondering how many times you look at this forum?

I pretty much have a browse through at least once a day :D
Making mistakes....and still learning as I go along.. and very grateful to those who know far more than me... :)
http://www.apgraphx.co.uk
jerryco

Re: How many times do you look at this forum?

Post by jerryco »

I was wondering the same thing! But who's gonna confess that, right? Well, enough people it seems. I think Pablo has comprehensive statistics from the forum software.
// Love is the acceptance of nothing / Account age is no guarantee of efficiency ;-) ->

Above, Beyond, and @wwonderfull! <- Genuinely helps you with a powered up site that counts! Four Times Excellence!
WWBman

Post by WWBman »

It's in my browser startup list so automatically opens in a tab.
I'm interested in seeing what others are doing anyway.
andyp

Post by andyp »

To me its a force of habit.. check emails...check the news... check facebook...check WYSIWYG.. couple of games of online chess (I'm rubbish) and when I am at home this is pretty well repeated.. ;)
Making mistakes....and still learning as I go along.. and very grateful to those who know far more than me... :)
http://www.apgraphx.co.uk
ColinM

Post by ColinM »

Hey Andy, WWB, jerryco and All,

An interesting question Andy. Same as you guys, part of my routine. After my first coffee in the morning (so my brain cells have kicked in :lol: ) then sometimes during the day and in the evening. Of course, being a Mod, I also come in if I receive a post report and a couple of hours before Pablo arrives as this can be a prime time "unwanted" posts. :twisted:
Yours truly
Colin M
Western Australia
mygis

Post by mygis »

Hi there,
Frankly, only when I am searching for something WWB related or have a question to ask. If I find the answer, Ijust apply it on my work. If not I just ask. :D
zinc

Post by zinc »

This and the forum for Affinity Software are my stops almost on hourly basis (Mon-Fri) :D
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
mfirlotte

Post by mfirlotte »

Twice daily for me...morning and evening. I do searches, ask questions, and am just very curious of what others are doing or asking. Always something to learn, even if I do not use it in my own sites.
====
Mitch
====