Laziness in motion

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
jerryco

Laziness in motion

Post by jerryco »

So, I have video editing software that allows me to "burn a dvd". Now I wonder, do you need a dvd for that or will a normal CD-R suffice?
// Love is the acceptance of nothing / Account age is no guarantee of efficiency ;-) ->

Above, Beyond, and @wwonderfull! <- Genuinely helps you with a powered up site that counts! Four Times Excellence!
BaconFries

Re: Laziness in motion

Post by BaconFries »

All DVD Burners will burn DVD, CD, CD-R's but it will really depend on the size of the data you wish to burn. If memory serves me most CD's and CD-R are about 600mb were as a DVD is about 4.7gb so if the data is more than 600mb it best to use a DVDr or DVDrw
jerryco

Re: Laziness in motion

Post by jerryco »

I see DVD-R is cheap these days. Might as well go for that to have maximum space. Thanks.
// Love is the acceptance of nothing / Account age is no guarantee of efficiency ;-) ->

Above, Beyond, and @wwonderfull! <- Genuinely helps you with a powered up site that counts! Four Times Excellence!