Fatal Error Message

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
tcturner

Fatal Error Message

Post by tcturner »

When trying to access the "Member Directory" on tcturners.org published website my users get the following :
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 262144 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 6834 bytes) in /home/tcturner/public_html/member_directory.php on line 58

I don't know how to resolve this?

Chuck Whetsel
tcturners.org
crispy68

Re: Fatal Error Message

Post by crispy68 »

Sounds like you've used up all your space on your server? Have you contacted your host about this?
Adrian

Post by Adrian »

Hello tcturner,

on every webserver it is possible that for every web domain the server admin alocate a certain size of the RAM Memory.
In your example it's show me that for your domain alocated memory it's exceeded.

Talk with your webmaster and ask him for more memory.

Regards, Adrian
Best Regards, Adrian

Rogarema.net
tcturner

Post by tcturner »

Thanks, I will check with my host site.
tcturner

Post by tcturner »

The Website Host is Kloudwire (A Blackwire Marketing Company). It would seem that they have changed or removed their support URL. I cannot find them on the web. Does anyone contact information for them?
crispy68

Post by crispy68 »

Based on what I see from their websites, I would not host with them and would move asap. Just about all their links are 404 pages.

There is a number at the top of their sales page you could try calling: link

There parent company is here. The number is slightly different but you could try it: link

Facebook page: link