How to add javascript background animation

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
Makintosh

How to add javascript background animation

Post by Makintosh »

Hi! I've been a long time WWB user with zero coding experience. I came across this site https://www.vantajs.com/ and would like to use the background animations. I searched for tutorials on how to integrate these but my brain couldn't handle the coding part and where and which ones to put in place. I hope someone would be kind enough to give step-by-step guide for this or point to one that's applicable for this particular object. Much thanks in advance.
Pablo

Re: How to add javascript background animation

Post by Pablo »

You can add custom via Page HTML or the HTML object.
Each script works different so there are no generic steps for this specific script.

Related tutorial:
https://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/add_html.html
Makintosh

Post by Makintosh »

I already went through that guide but couldn't identify which code from the source to put in the HTML properties. I made random attempts of putting what I can find from the source link onto WWB to no avail. You mentioned each script work differently and I'm hoping someone can provide help specifically for this.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

I'm sorry, I cannot give support on third party scripts. For me, it may also take a lot of time to figure out how to use the script.

Also, when I visit the website I do get a security warning, so I am not sure if this is a secure safe website.
Did Not Connect: Potential Security Issue
Makintosh

Post by Makintosh »

I understand. Had been using WWB since version 8. As a visual designer it was only now that I came across wanting a feature that requires some coding. Anyhow, hopefully someone can make an extension for this.

I also got the warning message. Which didn't show up the first couple of times I visited.