SOLVED: How to reach Paypal Payment Data Transfer (PDT) identity token on paypal website?

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
me.prosenjeet

SOLVED: How to reach Paypal Payment Data Transfer (PDT) identity token on paypal website?

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Can anyone please help me reach Paypal Payment Data Transfer (PDT) identity token on paypal website?

I wonder why paypal keeps changing places of their things. :twisted:

The instructions mentioned below doesn't work anymore.
To find your PDT identity token, click on the action gear in the upper right corner next to the Log Out button. Select Account Settings > Website Payments > Website Preferences > Update. Then scroll down to "Payment data transfer (optional)" and you'll see your Identity Token.
Last edited by me.prosenjeet on Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check the new Chat GPT and Malware detect extensions at the link below

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
---------------------------------------------------------
www.Lucknowwebs.com
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

OK solved

To find your PDT identity token, click on the action gear in the upper right corner next to the Log Out button. Select Selling Tools > Instant payment notifications > Update.
Check the new Chat GPT and Malware detect extensions at the link below

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
---------------------------------------------------------
www.Lucknowwebs.com