WHAT FONT IS THAT? - Website Font Used

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
ColinM

WHAT FONT IS THAT? - Website Font Used

Post by ColinM »

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a Chrome plug in or other method of finding out what font/s is/are used on a particular website please?
Yours truly
Colin M
Western Australia
BaconFries

Re: WHAT FONT IS THAT? - Website Font Used

Post by BaconFries »

ColinM

Post by ColinM »

Hi BC - Thanks for that mate! 8)
Yours truly
Colin M
Western Australia
mhinnc

Post by mhinnc »

Just read your question. To discover fonts used I use Firefox's Developer Tools (F12>Inspector>Fonts>All Fonts on page)

F12 opens the Developer Tools panel with "Inspector" being the first menu item. "Fonts" is in the right-most column, fourth menu item, and at the bottom of that column appears "All Fonts on Page".

Mouse over the listed fonts and the fonts will be highlighted in the browser window.
And if I sometime confound dates and incidents, or tell the same old tale for the twentieth time, think "Oh what a vast field his laboring memory wanders."
ColinM

Post by ColinM »

Thanks for that mhinnc 8)
Yours truly
Colin M
Western Australia
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

Hi Colin... one option from me too :D I use the "WhatFont" extension for Chrome. I have it installed to Edge Chromium and works well. Cheers
"Make My Day"

See my Website
ColinM

Post by ColinM »

Bluesman wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:17 pm Hi Colin... one option from me too :D I use the "WhatFont" extension for Chrome. I have it installed to Edge Chromium and works well. Cheers
Hi Bluesman - thanks for that - funny you should mention that - I'm now using that and it's excellent! 8)
Yours truly
Colin M
Western Australia
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

ColinM wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:28 am
Bluesman wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:17 pm Hi Colin... one option from me too :D I use the "WhatFont" extension for Chrome. I have it installed to Edge Chromium and works well. Cheers
Hi Bluesman - thanks for that - funny you should mention that - I'm now using that and it's excellent! 8)
:D Good choice.
"Make My Day"

See my Website
ColinM

Post by ColinM »

Bluesman wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:31 pm
ColinM wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:28 am
:D Good choice.
:D :D Thanks Bluesman! 8)
Yours truly
Colin M
Western Australia