To whom it may concern namely laros

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
BaconFries

To whom it may concern namely laros

Post by BaconFries »

Laros, this post is in a way a form of an apology. If I said anything or done something that upset you then "I'm sorry" about it.
Bluesman

Re: To whom it may concern namely laros

Post by Bluesman »

Could only find one post with you and "laros" and I red it before... can't imagine what is the insult :o
Have no clue how this can grow to a issue between adults... or?
Feal bad for you "Bacon"
"Make My Day"

See my Website
zinc

Post by zinc »

BaconFries wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:48 pm Laros, this post is in a way a form of an apology. If I said anything or done something that upset you then "I'm sorry" about it.
Bacon why are you apologising to him? You did NOTHING wrong!!! The guy is an idiot and his threats are NOT going to make a single impact to Pablo or WWB. He is an utter lier and waste of time. He thinks he is crafty by putting the full description of his products and capitalising on the keywords and only placing the URL, in a software forum, he can gain orders.

Please re-instate yourself as the moderator and don't pander to idiots like him. You were my first port of call all those years when I started and we also have had out fair shares of ups and downs but we are adults and will never forget your help when I needed it. Your knowledge is gold here and you were in your full right to remove what you did.

Please reconsider and don't leave.

Z
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
lummis

Post by lummis »

Zinc - we haven't always agreed but I am 100% with you on this. The help that BF has given over the years that I have been on this forum has been immense and the attitude of one person, who appears to be trying to make a fast buck, should not deprive the rest of the community from his knowledge.
alan_sh

Post by alan_sh »

I agree.

Alan
andyp

Post by andyp »

Agreed.....
Making mistakes....and still learning as I go along.. and very grateful to those who know far more than me... :)
http://www.apgraphx.co.uk
kenmed

Post by kenmed »

Agreed.
[RZ]

Post by [RZ] »

why give entity to idiocy?
i would focus on more useful things like still helping (as in your case) and developing design strategies (in my case just write scripts as i currently have no time to help as you do and do and even when you are busy still do)
hey bf, you perfectly know that i'm a similar victim, and what happened? they disappeared and we are still here doing far more useful things for the "wbers" community! does not matter how much kudos you receive, the point is still doing what we love to do; just one or two stupids should not stop anyone to continue bringing the best of each one
as easy is to delete a wrong post, just delete the case (in case it can even called a case)...
show must go on
just my cent here
WWBman

Post by WWBman »

It's a shame when a valued member of the forum decides to leave for whatever reason.

If ever I have a difference of opinion with anyone and I come to the conclusion that the other person is never going to change their view I always say something like "OK, we'll have to agree to disagree" and we change the subject.

I hope it is possible for both of you to somehow agree to disagree, to bury this sorry episode, and then both continue to participate fully in the forum.
zinc

Post by zinc »

WWBman wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:54 pm It's a shame when a valued member of the forum decides to leave for whatever reason.

If ever I have a difference of opinion with anyone and I come to the conclusion that the other person is never going to change their view I always say something like "OK, we'll have to agree to disagree" and we change the subject.

I hope it is possible for both of you to somehow agree to disagree, to bury this sorry episode, and then both continue to participate fully in the forum.
The Fault is squarely with that guy!!! BF has done nothing to apologise!!!! The other guy know full well what he has done and thinks people are stupid and can't see. So Sir!!!! on the contrary!!!!
WWBman

Post by WWBman »

zinc wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:57 pm ... So Sir!!!! on the contrary!!!!
Eh? I don't understand your response. I am not assigning fault to anybody.
zinc

Post by zinc »

WWBman wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:11 pm
zinc wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:57 pm ... So Sir!!!! on the contrary!!!!
Eh? I don't understand your response. I am not assigning fault to anybody.
This last sentence was aimed at the instigator and not you.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Thanks everyone for the input really appreciate it...
alan_sh

Post by alan_sh »

Please don't go