How to put Trustwave Seal on Page

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
richrich

How to put Trustwave Seal on Page

Post by richrich »

I have to put a Trustwave seal on a page. It's a 2 line script. In the Standard area of the tool box I pulled out an HTML box. I pasted the script into that box. I previewed the the page and the seal was there. I thought I had it but when I drug the HTML box with the script in it into a layout grid and moved it up a couple of layout grids, then viewed, the seal was stuck on the very bottom of the page. So it wouldn't allow me to move it up the page. Should I not be using the HTML box for a script? Is there a trick to get it to move on the page once it's in the HTML box on the page? Rich
BaconFries

Re: How to put Trustwave Seal on Page

Post by BaconFries »

Without seeing what you have done it is difficult to help. Saying this (correct me if wrong) there is two parts to this 1 is for the image the other one is the script?. Please try this insert the script in Page HTML between the <head></head> tags now insert the image code in the HTML Object and drag into the Layout Grid and position.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Because layout grids are floating they cannot be dragged into another position.
But you can rearrange layout grids with 'Arrange tools'.

See the FAQ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/ ... 10&t=71391
richrich

Post by richrich »

Bacon, I found if I unchecked the "move java scripts to the end of the page" option it allowed me to put the script anywhere on the page I wanted in a layout grid. So that worked. But I do need that to be checked when I do a full site publish with a master page change. On some of the Google friendly check sites, they gave me script red flags till I checked the "move java scripts to the end of the page" option. I'm guessing that's what you were trying to circumvent splitting the image into the head tags and leaving the script on the bottom of the page. I tried splitting the image from the script a couple of different ways but could not get it to work right. I used 2 html boxes. What I ended up doing is I did a screen capture of the seal image and then put just the image on the page, then linked the image to the page the script went to. That worked. That also got the script off the page. One less script to accomplish the same thing isn't bad.

Rich
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

As mentioned in the help, some scripts cannot be moved to the end of the page because they expect to be in a specific position.

But you can prevent the script from being moved by using <SCRIPT> instead of <script>