Need consulting help...

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
brucebinder

Need consulting help...

Post by brucebinder »

I have an existing website that I want to redo with WYSIWYG Web Builder. It's URL is www.getfitwhereyousit.com. I would like someone to beuild me the home page after some consultation and be available for questions as I proceed.

I was in the software business for many years and have used WYSIWYG Web Builder before put only for simple websites.

I am open to compensating you.
zinc

Re: Need consulting help...

Post by zinc »

Hi Bruce;

What is is your budget & Time frame?

Z
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
brucebinder

Post by brucebinder »

Budget is open. Probably want to go with an hourly rate.

I am looking for someone to get the design of the homepage put together so I can use that as a starting point and then be available to give me tips and pointers as I get the site converted and improved.

Time frame for the homepage would be the next two to three weeks and then the rest of the project will probably run for at least a month or two after that.

Thanks for responding.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

As a suggestion can either of you contact each other outside of the forum to discuss further.
zinc

Post by zinc »

BaconFries wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:15 pm As a suggestion can either of you contact each other outside of the forum to discuss further.
You are totally right BF.
zinc

Post by zinc »

brucebinder wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:22 pm Budget is open. Probably want to go with an hourly rate.

I am looking for someone to get the design of the homepage put together so I can use that as a starting point and then be available to give me tips and pointers as I get the site converted and improved.

Time frame for the homepage would be the next two to three weeks and then the rest of the project will probably run for at least a month or two after that.

Thanks for responding.
I will contact you via your current website....