Facebook Pixel

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
Bluesman

Facebook Pixel

Post by Bluesman »

Hi anyone that knows. One customer want me to implement the "Facebook pixel" Java code to the webpage I produced for them. Where shall I insert this code?
"Make My Day"

See my Website
BaconFries

Re: Facebook Pixel

Post by BaconFries »

Probably best place is to start is with a 'Google' (facebook pixel code) that will give a plenitude of info. A quick seat gave me this using facebook pixel code
Any code you find can be inserted with the HTML Object
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

BaconFries wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:15 pm Probably best place is to start is with a 'Google' (facebook pixel code) that will give a plenitude of info. A quick seat gave me this using facebook pixel code
Any code you find can be inserted with the HTML Object
Hi BaconFries. Thanks for your answer. I have the code and know that it should be placed in the header. Is it important where I insert it in the header...beginning or end?
"Make My Day"

See my Website
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

As I have never used the code I can't say. But with this said you can use the HTML Object as mentioned using <div> and then place the object on top of the header. A quick read on this and update as it is just really a script you can use the HTML Object using after <head> or Page HTML again using after head and the script should do all the work for you.
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

BaconFries wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:32 pm As I have never used the code I can't say. But with this said you can use the HTML Object as mentioned using <div> and then place the object on top of the header. A quick read on this and update as it is just really a script you can use the HTML Object using after <head> or Page HTML again using after head and the script should do all the work for you.
Gracias Bacon... I will give it a try :D
"Make My Day"

See my Website