Store Locator extension

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
kevindef

Store Locator extension

Post by kevindef »

Hi there,

Any ideas or an extension for a Store Locator? I am trying to incorporate a store locator to one of my web projects. The stuff out there charges a pretty high monthly subscription - so looking for a cheaper option.

Cheers
Kevin
Pablo

Re: Store Locator extension

Post by Pablo »

I do not think there is an extension for this. This is very specific and would only be useful for a very small number of users.
kevindef

Post by kevindef »

Thanks Pablo, as always very prompt. Will look at the subscription options then.
Cheers
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

"A long time ago in a extension far, far away" jQuery Store Locator Note the extension is no longer available or supported by me, but see the link to the original authors site which he still replies to questions on use of his script ( not the extension) so please no questions to him of the extension.