Editbox Date Type

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
ruel.lago22

Editbox Date Type

Post by ruel.lago22 »

Please, I desperately need anyone's help because I really can't find a way to disable past dates and 7 days after in the calendar. All I know is the code "minDate:0, maxDate:7" but I honestly do not know where to insert this in WWB. Please please help :cry: It has been days already and I can't work it out :cry:
BaconFries

Re: Editbox Date Type

Post by BaconFries »

The "minDate:0, maxDate:7" only works for jQuery date picker!. As you are using a Editbox with "Date" you need to use the full min/max date as such min="2018-05-21" max="2018-06-30" To insert this right click on the Editbox->Object HTML and insert in Inside tag*. Note I have only tried this locally on PC and not on mobile/cell. I am also going to be away from PC for most of the day so cannot assist you further. Note to coin a phrase you have used this may look 'ugly' in browsers but that is how it works but in mobile it will render different.
ruel.lago22

Post by ruel.lago22 »

Hi Bacon Fries.

Sorry for the super delayed reply. I was away for a few days. I just want to thank you because it worked and you save me big time :) It looks beautiful in mobile/cell. I have attached the screenshot. Again, thank you so much! I really appreciate it :oops:

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Your welcome. You will or may noticed that it displays different in Edge, Firefox etc, this is browser related as each has its own way to render the calendar.