Setting up Visa / Master Card

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
JohnR

Setting up Visa / Master Card

Post by JohnR »

I'd like to add the option for people to use Visa / Master Card on my website. I've never done this before and wondering how to go about it?
What are the steps? What do I need to install?
Any and all suggestions welcome.
BaconFries

Re: Setting up Visa / Master Card

Post by BaconFries »

The easiest way is PayPal as it will accept payment with both the methods you mentioned without the user having to have a PayPal account. There is also payment gateways this is where a third party processes payment for you (for a fee) taking payment from the card user then pays you.

Using payment gateways may only be good for you depending on the amount coming from your site's business and fee payments may outweigh those over PayPal. If you are wishing to do do this then it may also be a good idea to set up a SSL certificate on your site since you are going to be collecting payment methods and security of this is essential to customer use.

Adding a PayPal Buy Now button to your website
Adding a PayPal Buy Now button to your website
Creating a basic PayPal Shopping Cart
Creating a basic PayPal Shopping Cart
A couple of payment gateways (resellers) are those used to sell WYSIWYG you can find them at the following.
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/purchase.html