Please contact

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
Hobbyist

Please contact

Post by Hobbyist »

If you are going to block me from posting a simple request for information regarding your program please contact me to let me know why. I asked a simple question on directions for using your program. I greatly appreciate the effort that the moderators put into answering questions. If there is a problem please have the decency to explain.
Pablo

Re: Please contact

Post by Pablo »

I'm sorry, what do you mean by 'blocked'?
You have not been blocked.

Maybe your post was just moved because it was in the wrong section of the forum?
Is this the post you are referring to?
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum ... 66&t=81241
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Your post wasn't and hasn't been blocked it was simply moved from General Questions to
Login Tool Questions by myself that's all, and that is were it as of now.
Hobbyist

Post by Hobbyist »

Thanks for pointing out the help section I need. You had my post moved before it even showed up on the forum so I thought you were pre-screening my threads.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

I can only move what I can see, I dont see any post before it is posted by yourself!, so it must have been getting shown in the forum for me to have moved it. Anyway Pablo has answered your question at the correct section, here's hoping you find a answer.
andyp

Post by andyp »

I always click on 'Your posts' to quickly navigate to any post I have made in case it has been moved ;)
Making mistakes....and still learning as I go along.. and very grateful to those who know far more than me... :)
http://www.apgraphx.co.uk