Responsive Calendar - How to?

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
markjmcg

Responsive Calendar - How to?

Post by markjmcg »

Hi,
Is it possible to make the Google Calendar responsive, like in example below:

http://www.kidyco.ca/bwc/calendar.html

I have managed to integrate the calendar into website, but do not know how to make it responsive if it is possible in WWB?

If so, easy layman's steps would be appreciated :) , if not, other suggestions please :D

Many thanks,

Mark
BaconFries

Re: Responsive Calendar - How to?

Post by BaconFries »

The best place to ask how to make a 'Google Calendar Responsive' is 'Google' itself. Try using the following search
Google Calendar Responsive which gave me the following
Responsive G Calendar from many. Just view the source css for how to.
markjmcg

Post by markjmcg »

Hi,
Without stating it, this is what I already did, the example of the responsive calendar was done by another program (as seen in the source code). The solution was also posted in their forum for that software.
I already tried putting the css code at: 'Start of Page', 'Between <head.</head> tags', etc, when I opened up the 'Page HTML', edited the HTML calendar & put the '<div class' code here, but it didn't work :( , hence I came here to ask how to do it, '...in layman's terms' :)
Regards,
Mark
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Sorry I didn't view the source as I didn't feel I had to, I simply gave a url on the hope it would help you!. Note I cannot assist/help you with how code works for another software you use, if it doesn't work then post at there forum and ask why...in layman's terms.....
markjmcg

Post by markjmcg »

Hi,
No problem, this link is what I get, using the example you gave :) Very similar to what I am getting elsewhere.

http://www.bramblemist.co.uk/index.html

Am I doing something silly...just need to know exactly where do I put the code? I have followed exactly the guidance (though called it 'calendar' & not 'GoogleCalendar' :) )

I am a registered user of WWB12, hence the reason why I asked here :)

Regards,

Mark
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

The is no opening/closing style tags around the css like such <style></style> When using the HTML Object it generates it's own <div></div> and as the code your using already has its own then in the HTML Object under Type: Do not use <div> hopefully after doing both of these it should be fine.
markjmcg

Post by markjmcg »

Hi,
Many thanks for your patience...it works :D

Now just to incorporate into web site :D

Regards,

Mark