Layout: buttons vs questions

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
cmartins

Re: Layout: buttons vs questions

Post by cmartins »

Dear Pablo, thank you very much for your help!

When my website appears on the smartphone screen it shows a white side banner (this only appears on a smartphone) *

The website menu is an "Embedded Page" created inside a "Page Header" with a "Master_Page1". I already tried to deselect "Embedded Page is a layer" but I was unable to solve the problem. *

Once again, I appreciate your understanding and support,

My greetings,

Carlos Martins

* Obs. I sent the images that describe the problem to you.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Step 1
Uncheck ‘"Embedded Page is a layer’ in the properties of the Embedded page object, otherwise it will have a fixed size.

Step 2
Go to Tools -> Options -> HTML and uncheck ‘Keep inline styles’

Also, note that Master_page1 uses fixed layout (no layout grids), so the menu is not flexible.
cmartins

Post by cmartins »

Dear Pablo,
Unfortunately the problem remains.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

I did this with your project and it works for me.
Please make sure you did not skip one of the steps.
cmartins

Post by cmartins »

Sorry, Pablo.

The two steps you suggested are very simple to do and I did, but it didn't work for me. If possible, you can check my website on your smartphone (www.carlosmartins.com.br). I tested it on three browsers and the problem remains.

There was only doubt about the "...Master_page1 uses fixed layout (no layout grids), so the menu is not flexible." But I think that, for now, we have no solution for that.

Anyway, I appreciate your support.
cmartins

Post by cmartins »

Pablo, this is not a serious problem. Please don't worry about me.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

For me, the footer of your website now works correct. So, that has been fixed.
Master_page1 uses fixed layout (no layout grids), so the menu is not flexible." But I think that, for now, we have no solution for that.
If you have a fixed header or menu than this conflict withs the rest of the (flexible) layout.
So, if you do not want to use a flexible header then you will have to add breakpoints, to make sure the menu stays within the viewport.