Help needed to convert site to ecommerce

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
RiaanN

Help needed to convert site to ecommerce

Post by RiaanN »

Good Day

I created a website – www.eroticherbs.co.za – If you visit the page you will see that for all the products there is a buy now button (Paypall). The problem is that Paypall is not used in my country. Therefore the build in option from WB12 is of no use to me. There is however another one called Payfast that I can use but I have NO idea how to integrate that into my current site.

Anybody that can do a step by step walkthrough with me to help me sidestep this issue and /or other help will be appreciated

RiaanN
BaconFries

Re: Help needed to convert site to ecommerce

Post by BaconFries »

As you may not know it is out with the help offered in the forum to assist with external code/scripts etc. With this said If Payfast has any HTML code similar to that of PayPal buttons then you can use the HTML Object see the following
HTML Object and if there is external files such as javascript/jQuery or CSS then you can use the File Publisher Object for this. Alternatively you could make your own extension for this if Payfast has its own button HTML.
Extension Builder
RiaanN

Post by RiaanN »

Sorry I did not know, but thank you for your reply. Payfast do have something similar that I can use in the way you explained
wacki56

Post by wacki56 »

BaconFries wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:42 pm As you may not know it is out with the help offered in the forum to assist with external code/scripts etc. With this said If Payfast has any HTML code similar to that of PayPal buttons then you can use the HTML Object see the following
HTML Object and if there is external files such as javascript/jQuery or CSS then you can use the File Publisher Object for this. Alternatively you could make your own extension for this if Payfast has its own button HTML.
Extension Builder
Hey Bacon,

Out of curiosity, isn't the reason for this "off Topic" section to help with things 'un-related to WYSIWYG' such as the question RiaanN posted? Therefore help IS offered by anyone with the ability to help. IMHO
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Yes correct, if other users/members wish to they can do so and as you may have read I have answered although I did not have to. I answered as a member not a moderator...and if you care to read the following and no I am not a administrator.
Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
This is what I am referring to. (6)
FAQ
wacki56

Post by wacki56 »

BaconFries wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:32 pm Yes correct if other users/members wish to they can do so and as you may have read I have answered although I did not have to. I answered as a member not a moderator...and if you care to read the following and no I am not a administrator.
Sorry to 'ruffle your feathers' BaconFries!
I just needed to understand that WE CAN post to the 'Off Topic' section any questions we may have that aren't directly related to the WYSIWYG program in HOPES that someone will answer, and help if possible. This is a very useful addition to the Forum in that a lot of it's members do in fact use 3rd party scripts, and utilities.

Thanks for all that you do,

Bill
santieb

Post by santieb »

Hi RiaanN

I'm also from South Africa where they use PayFast. I'm curious to know if you did come right with the PayFast payment gate in Web builder. Is working correctly, can one actually use it in Web builder? I'm definitely going to need some assistance..

Awaiting you response
Kind Regards
Santie
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

You can use any payment gateway in Web Builder.
Third party code can be added via the HTML object.

Related tutorial:
https://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/add_html.html
zinc

Post by zinc »

Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
santieb

Post by santieb »

Thank you so much!! Let me have a look. I'm new with WWB, so i'm on a learning curve. I want to know which is the best eCommerce free template to use and where can i download it?

Thanks again
Santie