Is it possible blog style ( wordpress like) template ?

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
birxbir

Is it possible blog style ( wordpress like) template ?

Post by birxbir »

hi there

Is it possible blog style ( wordpress like) template ? if possible which tool should we use?
I would like to user add comments with php database for each article. Can it be done? Is it unnecessary?

thanks
BaconFries

Re: Is it possible blog style ( wordpress like) template ?

Post by BaconFries »

Has been asked before by another member and yourself at the following and most likely the answer is the same Add-on to Generate WordPress Themes
Pablo's answer to thid
Pablo wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:04 am WordPress uses a dedicated format, it will be impossible to make all objects in the WWB toolbox compatible with WordPress.
I would like to user add comments with php database for each article. Can it be done? Is it unnecessary?

Yes it can be done, the layout can be made with the programme but it would need a backend solution using PHP and a database. This is something you the Designer would need to implement yourself or source out or use a external script.
birxbir

Post by birxbir »

ok thank you ,
as I know that topic was to the theme converter. I want to ask you if there is a template (paid)
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

There is no Wor*Pre** themed templates as far as I know for the reasons mentioned by Pablo see his quote.
Pablo wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:04 am WordPress uses a dedicated format, it will be impossible to make all objects in the WWB toolbox compatible with WordPress.
Forum member me.prosenjeet may have a Blog theme template you can view all his "Paid" templates are the following:
templates
birxbir

Post by birxbir »

BaconFries wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:23 pm There is no Wor*Pre** themed templates as far as I know for the reasons mentioned by Pablo see his quote.
Forum member me.prosenjeet may have a Blog theme template you can view all his "Paid" templates are the following:
templates
Yes I found ,
http://lucknowwebs.com/author-blogger-t ... ilder-11x/
45$ or 20$

Thank you
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

👍 If you decide to purchase and have any questions regarding this then please email me.prosenjeet through his site thanks.
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Check the new Chat GPT and Malware detect extensions at the link below

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
---------------------------------------------------------
www.Lucknowwebs.com
birxbir

Post by birxbir »

me.prosenjeet wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:34 am You may check this (paid):
http://lucknowwebs.com/author-blogger-t ... uilder-11x
I'm looking at it , but very expensive for me . Unfortunately, the dollar rate is high in our country.
I hope to find a solution.
thanks