Breakpoint / Button question (WWB 15.05)

Questions related to the Responsive Web Design tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/respon ... esign.html
Please read this first before posting any questions! Also check out the example project to get an idea how the RWD concept works.

Responsive Web Design FAQ:
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/view ... 10&t=63817
martin.mattel

Breakpoint / Button question (WWB 15.05)

Post by martin.mattel »

Hello @Pablo,

I have a question and it drives me nuts :roll:

Having a project with a master frame and some content frames.
Breakpoints are set at any page with: Default (1280), 1024, 768, 375 & 320. Set "Active BP when browser is larger than device width" (default setting).

Regarding BP, everything is working fine on various devices except when using a big screen:
A standard button, embedded in a layer, renders perfectly in all BP, but not in 1280+
The button is set to green, white font, RWD and has different sizes in BP´s, but in 1280+ it renders as an empty white box. In the editor it looks fine in all BP.
Did a lot of research, but have not found a way...
How can I achive that the button renders as wanted?

Thanks

Note: as far I remember, It rendered correctly in WWB14, but cant proof as I migrated early and don´t use the big screen a lot.
Pablo

Re: Breakpoint / Button question (WWB 15.05)

Post by Pablo »

To be able to help you I need to see all your settings.

Related FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=82134
martin.mattel

Post by martin.mattel »

Hello @Pablo,

sure, I made a backup, pls download at https://notitia.nubesmagna.at/s/JFXtBpwYIo8ep7e
pwd: pablo
expires : 2019.08.10

Info_1:
If you have pressed the accept button, the layer including its childs disappears. To show it again, press the "delete cookie" button and reload the page. You may also see that the delete cookie button behaves identical as the accept button (as it is a copy of that button). This button is for testing purposes only and will be deleted/made invisible when final.

Info_2:
You will see in the browser on the main page in the white area japanese characters (working well). These characters are only visible in WWB15 when you open the project without changing to a different brakepoint. When changing to a different BP, these characters are replaced by a square in all BP, but continue to be exported correctly. This was never a problem in WWB14. There it showed up in the editor as it should be. You may want to look at it too and I do not need to file a second issue.

Pls let me know if you need more infos.
Many thanks for taking a look on !
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

The border of the button is set to 'none'. This means that the button will be rendered with the default browser style. This is documented in the help.
Please set the border style to 'solid'
martin.mattel

Post by martin.mattel »

:oops: (head banging against the wall)
Why is it happening only in 1280+ but not on lower BP?