Blue Mondays Template on mobile device

Questions related to the Responsive Web Design tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/respon ... esign.html
Please read this first before posting any questions! Also check out the example project to get an idea how the RWD concept works.

Responsive Web Design FAQ:
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/view ... 10&t=63817
caseygee

Blue Mondays Template on mobile device

Post by caseygee » Tue May 01, 2018 4:42 pm

Hi
I have created a website using this template but it doesn't display on my phone or taablet very well. Is the template optimised for mobile devices? Or am I doing something wrong?

Pablo

Re: Blue Mondays Template on mobile device

Post by Pablo » Tue May 01, 2018 4:51 pm

Are you using the most recent version of the template? It supports screens down to 480 pixels.

Does the preview work for you?
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/suppor ... onday.html

caseygee

Post by caseygee » Tue May 01, 2018 5:54 pm

Thanks for the reply. For me, it works fine on the desktop (other than I thought the menu item would stay blue for the bookmark you were at?). Awesome! otherwise.

It's on the mobile devices I have a few problems. Old Hudl2: The menu is one swipe to the right, 'Awesome Services' doesn't render on first pass but show when swiping back up, carousel passes right across screen at 100mph, support is misaligned to the right and contact form is one swipe to the right apart from the button, which is two swipes to the right. Moto G4 phone: sames issues but also right hand side of intro is clipped.

I'm sure it's me, but not sure why? Can you help?

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Tue May 01, 2018 6:00 pm

This template was designed for desktop and mobile screen largers than 480.
If the screen is smaller then content will be too wide. In that case you will have to add an extra breakpoint or change the 480 breakpoint to 320.

Also note that the form elements at the bottom use scroll transitions with transforms. This may activate a scrollbar on the iPhone, because Safari mobile does not support overflow:hidden.
You can remove the transitions in the animation sorting of these elements (or use different transitions).

caseygee

Post by caseygee » Tue May 01, 2018 6:09 pm

I just tried it on an iphone 5 SE: Right side of Menu & Intro clipped, suppport misaligned to right, form field slide in from right when srolling down and then back when scrolling back up to use. Can swipe to white space to the right.

Not sure the display sizes, so not sure if 480p is correct for this?

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Tue May 01, 2018 6:27 pm

The iPhone has a viewport of 320 pixels on portrait mode, so in that case the page will be too wide.