Layout Grid

Questions related to the Responsive Web Design tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/respon ... esign.html
Please read this first before posting any questions! Also check out the example project to get an idea how the RWD concept works.

Responsive Web Design FAQ:
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/view ... 10&t=63817
katman

Layout Grid

Post by katman » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:24 am

Hi,

There is something strange happening when I add options to the paypal element. If I do not use the combo box with paypal and set option to "none", this does not occur. There are only two pages in this project.

I am trying to give customers an option to select the number of teeth they want on the motorcycle sprocket but cannot seem to get it quite right.

I am getting masterframe objects in my content page and don't know why.

This is how the content page is supposed to look and does in preview without a master frame.

Here is how it looks with the master frame and content place holder, everything is setup as floating and the master is also layout grid. 3 elements from the master frame are appearing in a grid layer on the content page. None of the names are conflicting that I can see. Thank you for any help anyone can give me.

Pablo

Re: Layout Grid

Post by Pablo » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:31 am

When using PayPal options then these elements may not be part of another form or layer, because the PayPal Button itself is a form.

katman

Post by katman » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:40 am

The paypal is the only form isn't it? I am only using the paypal button with minicart and it works fine as long as I don't ad options? The paypal properties says to use a combo box for thinks like sizes and colors or in my case, number of teeth on the sprocket

I don't see how that causes masterpage elements to embed where they don't belong.

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:02 am

When you place PayPal option on a layer then then will be part of two layer (the PayPal form and the layer)
If you really want to use a layer then the layer needs to be the form: enable form and copy all PayPal variable in the form properties.